• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Preorder Bonuses!

Years
  • One of my favorite things to keep an eye out for when a new game gets revealed are the preorder bonuses. I can still remember back when Diamond and Pearl were released, I got the Dialga and Palkia DS styluses at Gamestop. I still have them to this day!

Below are some of the various preorder bonuses being offered for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Are you planning on preordering to receive any of these bonuses? Or do you not really care about what comes with your preorders?

General Preorder Bonuses
    nUC964d.jpeg

Target Preorder Bonus - Journal
    ZnLu48B.jpeg

Gamestop Preorder Bonus - Pin Set
    GameStop-Diamond-and-Shining-Pearl-Double-Pack-Dialga-Palkia-Pin-Set.jpg

Walmart Preorder Bonus - Pen
    1LHP3mj.png

BestBuy Preorder Bonus - Keychain
    XRUd95l.png

PokemonCenter Preorder Bonus - Plush Keychain
    fhnRR3V.jpeg

UK Amazon Preorder Bonus - Steelbook
    vdQO4NW.png

Years
  • I'mma pre-order them digitally and just get those bonuses. I don't care for physical items and such as it is! I don't gots the room for them in here sadly. All cute as heck though.

Years
  • The metal keychains in the starters' original sprite designs are so cute and I definitely wouldn't mind having that! But I'll probably just download the game at midnight as usual (especially now that I'm in a timezone that will get it before most people). The pens are also cute. :D

pkmin3033

I've got these preordered from Shopto, which offer figurines! I have figures going all the way back to Platinum so getting a Dialga and Palkia for my shelf is highly appealing, haha. Unless the price discrepancy is huge or I have no other choice I will always go physical.

As an aside, my mind reels at the thought of paying more money for a license as opposed to less money for an actual thing that you own…interesting times we live in, for digital to be a preference!

Years
  • I've got these preordered from Shopto, which offer figurines! I have figures going all the way back to Platinum so getting a Dialga and Palkia for my shelf is highly appealing, haha. Unless the price discrepancy is huge or I have no other choice I will always go physical.

As an aside, my mind reels at the thought of paying more money for a license as opposed to less money for an actual thing that you own…interesting times we live in, for digital to be a preference!

This 100%. I have some friends who pay $30+ more for new games just to play it at midnight/without changing disc. Really don't get it. Also saddens me to think of a day when gaming goes solely digital and PS Store, Xbox Marketplace, eShop etc have a monopoly on pricing.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Apparently people in Korea are getting a Shiny Zacian and Zamazenta, which... I'd rather have instead of pins or notebooks or 50000 pokéballs, to be fair. Hope that promotion gets extended to everywhere.

Years
  • Apparently people in Korea are getting a Shiny Zacian and Zamazenta, which... I'd rather have instead of pins or notebooks or 50000 pokéballs, to be fair. Hope that promotion gets extended to everywhere.

Yeah I saw that today... I'm so jealous.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Apparently people in Korea are getting a Shiny Zacian and Zamazenta, which... I'd rather have instead of pins or notebooks or 50000 pokéballs, to be fair. Hope that promotion gets extended to everywhere.
    Man there are so lucky there look really nice hoping more people get it will keep my eye out on Pokémon home

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I'm really interested in Manaphy's egg, but I think I will wait for the release

Years
  • The stores here weren't offering any store specific pre-order bonuses originally.
    They are now offering a code for a full set of apriballs.
    Kinda meh, but hey apriballs confirmed I guess xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Yeah, same here. It would be nice to get a Manaphy but I don't think I'd use it much anyway, plus I'm patient enough to wait in the unlikely case there's a surprise discount somewhere down the line.

Years
  • I guess only manapy is a good to have but also not necessarily needed. If only they gave out Arceus or Giratina origin forme that would be much more enticing.

Back