Pig

Angry ecologist

Age 27
Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
371 posts
4.2 Years
The preview of gen 9's new designs inevitably signaled an oncoming wave of fanart by those who are almost supernaurally good at producing it as soon they see them. Lechonk's sudden, sensational wave of influence hit us like a storm in Snom proportions. It was no exception to fanart subjection, as it immediately became many favourites. As soon as I saw this creature, I knew I had to manifest it in the real world as soon as possible, and it gave me not only a perfect opportunity to practice my freehand, to make something on my own without a pattern, but to also then write my process into my very first pattern, to share here on Pokecommunity, which I am super excited to do.

This pattern is free, and while it is specficially written in the colours and proportions of Lechonk, you could honestly use any colour(s) you want and make a pig of any breed and design. But if you do make something using this pattern, I would absolutely love to see it!
Pairs: Foxy❀ ° Limey-chan
Life is delightful! Always, new discoveries to be made!

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
37,267 posts
15.8 Years
The plush came out so insanely cute and I have a strong drive to actually learn to crochet now. <3

Pig

Angry ecologist

Age 27
Non-binary
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
371 posts
4.2 Years
The plush came out so insanely cute and I have a strong drive to actually learn to crochet now. <3
Thank you! It is the pride and joy of my creations right now
Pairs: Foxy❀ ° Limey-chan
Life is delightful! Always, new discoveries to be made!

Retek

He/Him
Finding the money left in Blackwater
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
1,211 posts
2.7 Years
Wow, even though I know literally nothing about crocheting, I quite enjoyed reading it! Not to mention the absolutely adorable result your hardwork yielded! Great job!

NipahRika

Age 30
Female
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
332 posts
1 Years
I like it! So cool and think it is neat.

Roni

Age 23
he/him
Philippines
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
19,045 posts
9.4 Years
If I saw this for sale somewhere u bet I'd impulsively buy it. Love your work Pig~
Paired with Starlight • Moderator of Virtual Pokemon Pet
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy