• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurricane Isabel. Are you at risk?

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Recently, the East coast is at threat for a another hurricane. Will it damage your home?

It's time to discuss about it. Please tell how you feel about this. Remember, no Flaming!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Not unless it makes it all the way to Kansas...

I guess that's one good thing about living in the middle. ^_^

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • My dad said, we may get a lot of rain and some wind, but that's about it. I'm not all that worried, I mean me, my mom, and my best friend went to Shop-rite in Hurrican Floyd! So it can't be any worse right? I mean accourding to the dinosaur (that's what I call my dad XD), he said we won't get hit that hard, and if I get in risk of flooding, I'll go to my cousin's, she lives on a hill so she can't get flooded ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • lol i hope my school gets flooded , my house is like a desert .... wait tan hosue is the color of the desert , wish i was in blue .... the pool house , but i was stuck wit the astronomylab house

anywayz when i was in florida last last year , there was some hurrican , we were like right near it too , but when u have bomb sheltres , it puts an end to all that cr@p

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • nope^^ I've already been hit with my one hurricane for the year, I don't think it was even a hurricane, just a tropical storm...
    But Isabel is a cat.5 hurricane, that must cause a lot of damage, I don't think I can comprehend an amount of damage that high...
    >.<

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Since I live in canada, they said that there would be a possibilty of it reaching here by friday, but it would have lost alot of power by then.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I am not too worried about this.I just hope it doesn't get to texas.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2003
    I live in southwest Florida, so there's a good chance we'll get hit by something. Although the weather people say Isabel is actually causing it to not rain for the next week, so this hurricane is currently making the weather quite enjoyable.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I live on Taiwan, so...Nope. x_X; And we only have Typhoons here, not Hurricanes. =P And our MRT system was severly damaged by a stupid Typhoon. T.T

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Minnesota hasn't had a Hurricane in, well golly, weeks I'd say...but

ALL of my relatives live in Florida anfd Puerto Rico, so their ata very big risk...*cringe*

BOO ya!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I think the Isabel's speed is about 95mph-110mph.:P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You guys are lucky that you aren't in hurricane danger.But I love Texas to he end!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Minnesota hasn't had a Hurricane in, well golly, weeks I'd say...but
    Lol, Minnesota doesn't have hurricanes. :P You're from Minnesota? I am too! I guess I have no chance of missing school because of this storm...lol. I love MN. I just have to watch out for tornados and blizzards here. :)

I'm in no danger. :)

Back