• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Version 1.3.0] Pokémon Recharged Yellow

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
Years
The game is finished, its currently lacking Sevii Islands, which will be post-game only.

Pokémon Recharged Yellow

jqAeQLY.png

Story

Relive Kanto in a refreshed adventure with the pure style of gen 3!
Plenty of quality of changes, built-in modes, Jessie and James and much more!

Features

• Pokémon follower system made by Merrp
  • Fully compatible with vanilla gen 3 games and Pokémon Heliodor!
  • Kanto rebuilt in Pokémon Emerald engine, this includes RTC, berries, contests and post-game facilities.
  • Pokémon color variation from Pokémon stadium, this is reflected in the followers, party menu and pc boxes!
  • Richer Pokémon icons, this reflects the PID of your Pokémon and if they are shiny
  • Lots of quality of life features
  • Built in hard mode, nuzlocke mode and level cap
  • Lots of touches from Let's Go Pikachu, including Jessie and James.
  • Sevii Islands are locked to post-game, they all have new and revamped content
  • And lots of more stuff!

Screenshots

mYfk0jK.png
TDZchi2.png
OnUjZyS.png
2aie5bD.png
fvM2zyz.png
ebGJOjx.png
OExK5Ny.png
bDGwaM8.png
Cr3UBb5.png
sSl59t1.png
fXILJKB.png
dGlsq8U.png
dEmSh9n.png
B9USOuO.png
FQFQVmZ.png
vmvBDEu.png

Changelog

Version 1.0.0
Spoiler:

Credits

This credit list will be updated once the first release is done, so it might be incomplete, if someone is missing please let me know and I will fix it!
RHH, Citrus Bolt, merrp, Deokishisu, grunt-lucas, ghoulslash, ekat, paccy, bluerose, farore, thexaman, boonzeet, kalarie, poffin_case, CrystalDust team (Pokémon Sprites, battle bgs)

Download

Downloads are available on my Ko-fi or Discord, they get announced on my Twitter often too.

Social

Twitter
Discord

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
wow awesome! I cant wait to see tis get further along! I always wanted to see a Kanto remake using Emerald, especially with how emerald hacking has advanced as much as it has in the past few years.. I'm keeping an eye on this.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
can we have a MEGA link or a mediafire download link? or perhaps google?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey hey,

This hack looks great!! I was wondering if Sylveon, Kleavor, Meltan and Melmetal would be included in the dex, as they are related to Gen 1 mons (or in Meltan line's case, were in LGPE). I also wonder the same for Mr. Rime, Sirfetch'd and Perrserker but since those come from Galarian formes I can understand their omission - I just think the Gen IV 493 dex being moved up to 500 would look nice haha. Best of luck with the hack development!!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
When I asked for the link, I was talking about for the hack, sorry I got you in trouble before. I cant download the hack from where you hosted it

Years
This hack is really well made! I've been planning on developing a Yellow remake using Emerald as a base for a while. But this is far greater than what I could do. How far would this hack go? Will it include the Sevii Islands? I wouldn't mind being part of this hack somehow.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen yesterday
Not sure if this has been pointed out but trying to battle any Caterpie with my Ekans keeps freezing the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
To be honest it's been pretty long time not seeing any rom hack with new region and story, most of it being dropped, i hope someday this will be completed, please stay healthy and stay safe

Also how many gym in the future you plan for this game?

Years
Not sure if this has been pointed out but trying to battle any Caterpie with my Ekans keeps freezing the game.

Please share your save, if possible send it to the game's Discord or send me a DM Request on Discord: Jaizu#00001

I noticed it too. I've battled a Youngster and a Bug Catcher in a double battle and when Ekans was in battle, the game froze. I test it again and the player randomly threw a Poké Ball and the game froze again. Intimidate is kinda buggy. It sorta works properly in single battles except sometimes Ekans is hit by its own Intimidate or the game will say the target's ability cut the target's attack.

Years
I've finished playing the demo yesterday and I really enjoyed playing it. It was great while it lasted. If you don't mind if I make some suggestions or ask some questions:

1. Are you going to port the FireRed/LeafGreen intro? CrystalDust did it and it looked great.
2. Are the Pokémon's sprites going to be animated like in the base game?
3. Will this game include the Sevii Islands?
4. Are some of the dialogues going to adjust to better match Yellow's or Let's Go? (Example: Brock saying he's training to become a Pokémon Breeder.)
5. Is it possible if you can make the Jigglypuff in Pewter's Pokémon Center put the player's Pokémon to sleep like in Yellow?
6. Will the map name frame from Emerald be included instead of the one from FR/LG?

Back