• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hoenn Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
Years
  • In this thread,members roleplay as made up trainers.
    we travel through Hoeen,tryingto solve a mystery of why the Islands are starting to fuse together.
    Ther can be teams of only 4 people in each team.The team members can have legendary pokemon,but only one per member.
    Create a profile like this

Name
    team
    story
    Nicknames go in parenthiese! ()
    TEAM COLOR
    Here is mine!

Name:Tory
    Team:Swampert
    Ninetales(she is female)
    GROUDON
    Vileplume
    Pellipper
    Arron
    TEAM COLOR:RED
    Story:
    Her father is a sub trainer in the Rustboro gym,so she hardly see's him.
    her mom and her live in Lillycovve.
    She moved from Johto on the S.S ANNE so they made her leave her first Pokemon Behind,a Blastoise named Soke.
    so she is looking for him now.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name-Lana
    Age-13
    Gender-Female
    team-Cloyster, Altaria, Swellow, Pidgeot, Skarmory, and Vaporeon
    story-Lana is a regular girl from Violet City. She stays with Winona, learning about flying pokemon, from Winona, and Water pokemon, from Wallace. Falkner used to teach her about flying pokemon, but he doesn't anymore, due to the fact that her family moved to Fortree.
    TEAM COLOR-BLUE
    Appearance-
    Lana.jpg

Years
  • Name-Trever
    Age-13
    Gender-Male
    team-Alakazam,Alakazam,Haunter,Drowzee,Sableye,Abra
    Story-Trever is a regular guy from Fortree city. I stay with my dad watching him train against wild pokemon learning a ton.From only my dad
    Team color-Blue

you took my color lol:snea:

How do i put pictures after my typing??

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (You put [ IMG ] without spaces then the url of your picture, then [ / IMG] without spaces. But that's not on topic. Could you type the story in more detail? Do you mean islands, as in, Dewford and sootopolis, and Mossdeep? Or as in, the whole region?)

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
  • Dewford Sootpolis,Mossdeep and Evergrande,Member,It takes place in Hoenn.
    So since your guy's Color is blue are you two going to be in the same traveling group?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name-Jay
    Age-15
    Gender-Male
    Team-Pikachu,Metagross,Tyranitar,Dragonite,Milotic,Venasaur(they all male)
    Story-Jay(a traveler) is a quiet guy without much to say. He lived at Pallet Town and got his Pikachu from Prof. Oak. He is visiting his friend in Lilycove City to help his friend in his training.(He currently has 20 Badges in possession.)
    Team-(i'll be with whoever)

Is this right?

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Oh okay, i guess were traveling together..._ _; I have no idea...So confuzzeld. SHould we start? or wait for more peepz?)

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
  • Yeah it's right.
    Lets start now,and if more people want to join,they can create the profile anytime they want.

who wants to start?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (I guess I will...)

I sighed as I walked along the wooden platforms the connected the treehouses of Fortree city.

Winona had a pokemon battle today, and decided that it would be distractive if the other trainer saw us watching, thus gave us the day off.

I plopped down on the edge of the boardwalk-like pathway, my legs dangling off the side.

I was sittingin front of my own home, which in my opinion, was the smallest house I'd ever seen. Besides my neighbors.

I had always lived in a big city until now. Violet was were I was born and raised, growing up near Falkner, and his pokemon, who, though much older, were always very nice to me.

I was always interested in Flying and Water pokemon. Flying, because The Sky was as blue as the ocean I pictured in my mind.

And Water, because they're just so graceful, yet powerful.

I leaned back, and let the little bit's of sunlight that inched through the leaves of the trees hit my face.

I had to admit, I enjoyed being in Sootopolis much more than Fortree.

"Lana, why don't you go see if you can find some pokemon, right outside Fortree?" My mother asked me from the doorway of the 'house'.

I sighed, and answered "Alright."

I knew my mother didn't quite like it here either.

I knew she could care less about the sky, and that she was only trying to get me to like it here as much as she hated it here.

I hopped off the edge of the tree, which, though quite a distance was what I always preferred compared to the ladders.

---

I walked through the brush, not really paying any attention to the grass, since I already caught the pokemon I wanted at Violet and Sootopolis.

I also already got an Altaria, which was once a swablu from Winona.

I sat down in the lush, green grass, which felt cold against my legs as I basked in the sun, which didn't reach Fortree.

I saw plenty of pokemon, although, none of them were really the kind I was looking for.

I streched my legs out, with my arms fanned behind me, supporting my weight.

"Today couldn't get any less exciting." I muttered to myself bitterly.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I guess uh i'll start next.

I gathered my things and placed them into my backpack. With my PokeBalls, Hyper potions, and other items stored away in my backpack, I stepped outside of my resting place. The city of Lilycove, as busy as ever, with trainers everywhere.

While still attaching the pokeballs onto my belt and rummaging through my backpack, i walked towards the beach. When i reached the stairs leading to the beach, i saw a girl about 14 walking by. It seems as if she was looking for something.

Though i wanted to help her, i had some other business to attend to.

I walk towards the beach where my friend Felix was waiting while feeling the cool breeze blow by.

"Hey Jay!" Felix shouted.

"Hey Felix." I answered back.

I asked, "So what was it that i was suppose to do with you again?"

"Oh nothing." he said. "I just wanted you to go to Sootopolis City with me."

"Oh. Uh well I... I guess." I said.

"Cool. We can go now because there is a helicopter waiting." he said with a grinning face.

"I hope we don' do anything weird there." i said with a worried look.

"Oh ho. Believe me. It's anything But weird. Heheheh." He said.

"Oh boy. I hope he doesn't ask to borrow Tyranitar again. I don't want it to be the cause of another rukus." i said as i boarded the helicopter.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I lolled around, nodding off every now and then.

"Hm. Should be long enough." I said, hoping my mother would think I spent an excruciating yet exciting hour searching for pokemon.

"Lana!" Gorge yelled, running up to me.

Gorge was another student, usually stuck with the less pleasuable chores of cleaning up due to his lack of attention and lack of skill.

"Winona says that she's swamped with challenges right now, so as not to bore you outta your mind, she's sending you to Wallace." He panted.

"...Okay." I said completly taken aback.

I wasn't supposed to go to Sootopoils until next Saturday...

"I'll see you later Gorge." I said waving, and climbing up the ladder.

---

"Leaving for Sootopolis?" My mother asked me, handing me a bag.

"Yeah thanks." I said accepting the bag full of my stuff.

"Have fun honey!" My mom said and a fake, cheerful voice.

"'Kay" I said, calling out my pidgeot, and climbing onto it's back.

"Let's go to Sootopolis." I said.

Pidgeot cawed in response and beat it's mighty wings.

---

"Wallace!" I said pushing open the doors to the sootopolis gym.

Wallace was at the back of the gym as always, and turned to look at the person who called his name.

"What are you doing here so early?" He asked.

"Winona's booked with challanges so she sent me here." I said, gingerly taking a step on the new ice.

"You might not want to do-!" He started.

But I slipped anyway, and landed with a smack on my butt.

"Ow!" I screeched.

"YOu could've gone around." He said sweatdropping.

"Thanks, but no thanks." I said sarcastically.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • I'm bored, so is it too late to join? You guys look like you need more people. ^-^ The trainer RPGs that I join always go belly-up right after they start, so I thought the time has come for me to try another.

Here we go!:

Name: Melanie
    Team:
    Croconaw: Male
    Cleffa: Female
    Numel: Male
    Team Color: Red
    Story: Melanie's been wanting a chance to travel for a long time now. She really hated living at Ms. Harrup's House, a boarding house full of kids, and the second she could prove to Ms. Harrup that she was capable of being on her own, she did. Now she is ready to go on any adventure that comes at her with her three pokemon: Croconaw, a rather surly fellow that cares only about fighting and sees everyone as his next opponent, Cleffa, a super-cute and super-nice and polite sweetie, and finally her newest catch, Numel, a dull and slow young male.
    Melanie herself is bright and friendly, she loves to spend time getting to know others, and cannot tolerate anyone making fun of anything. That's what used to go on all the time at the boarding house.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "So, what're we doing?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't have anything in particular planned out until, when you were supposed to be here," Wallace said glancingat his own challange sheet, which was quite full the next two days.

"Right. I'll just...hang out." I said thinking of the beach.

"Okay, well, have fun!" He said sweatdropping.

---

I sat on the railing of the boardwalk, again, bored out of my mind.

I groaned and said to myself "I though Sootopolis would at least be a little less boring."

I wasn't in the mood to go shopping, and besides, the real shopping was in lilycove.

I let out my vaporeon, who immediatly took to the water, splashing around in the blue water that was sloshing up onto the sand.

After awhile, vaporeon trotted up to the boardwalk and jumped onto the railing beside me.

"Va?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored." I said, rubbing Vaporeon's head.

Vaporeon yawned, and jumped to the boardwalk, curling up underneath me to take a short nap.

If only I was a pokemon, then I'd have a few more things to do than just sit around all day.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Uh oooooooo..." I said as my belly started to swirl and turn down-side up.

"I'm urp.. not so use to urp.. these air rides urp.." I explained.

"Well, is this your first time, Jay?" Felix asked.

"Um well.... yeah." I said with a low tone.

"Shesh dude. You ride your pokemon rite?" He said.

"Um.. no, not as much. I don't want to let them carry me. I might hurt them and well... you should know. What? Do you let your Pokemon carry you?!" I questioned him.

"Why of course not. Gee, I didn't remember you like this when we were kids. Heh. Must be the recent years with Pokemon." He laughed.

"Oh were here!" Felix shouted.

The helicopter landed near a Pokemon Center and we emptied out of it, me and Felix.

"Let's go check out the Pokemon Center." Felix said.

We trotted to the Pokemon Center and entered it.

I gave a sigh of relief and let out my Pokemon.

Six Pokeballs twirled and let loose six flashes.

Metagross popped out first along wit Milotic,Tyranitar,Dragonite,Venasaur, and finally Pikachu who ran over to me and hugged my leg with joy.

"Heya Pikachu." I said.

"Pikaaaaaa!" Pikachu shouted as he jumped onto my shoulder.

Everyone esle stretched themselves with joy.

"Hey Felix. If you need me, i'll be outside, k?" I said.

"Yeah ok." He said as he did whatever he was doing.

I signal everyone to go outside.

We went outside and took a walk.

Instantly, I spotted a girl sitting on the railing of a boardwalk with a Vaporeon.

"Hmmm... She looks bored. I guess i'll go and help entertain her." I thought to myself.

I walked over to her and introduced myself.

"Hi uh... My name is Jay." I said.

(Hey Dark Aqaurius care for a battle?)

Years
  • Name: Anome Awakaru
    Team:
    Dragonfly(Ponyta)
    Light(Espeon)
    Blaster(Mudkip)
    Speedy(Tailow)
    Team Color: Black
    Story: (I think I explained it in my sig.)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Sure.)

I glanced over at the person the voice belonged to.

"Um. Hi." I said. Quite random... "My name is Lana..."

My Vaporeon twitched awake and stared at the boy.

"Va?"

"No I don't know him, but apparently, now I do." I told Vaporeon.

"Wanna battle?" I asked, knowing that that was probably the reason he came in the first place.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Heheh. You read my mind, Lana. Well, get ready cause here I come. And for starters, I'll start with hm.... Pikachu!" I shouted. "Pika?!... Pikachu!" He yelled as he darted towards me eager to battle. "Now what will you bring out? I'm hoping for a good challenge."

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Erm... I guess it's alright if I start. ^^; Whatever happened to Trainer Tory?

Melanie
    -------------

"Croconaw! No, that's not an opponent!" I called, throwing myself down onto my blue and tan-colored pokemon and seizing him around the middle.

He was attempting to attack a plant that had been sitting in a pot. One of those decorative things that city planners place around the sidewalks. He stopped struggling, and I let go and gave him a reproachful look.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked, my arms folded.

He shrugged. I sighed.

"I suppose it 'looked at you funny' again, huh?" I said to him, raising an eyebrow. This was his excuse last time.

He nodded. I shook my head.

Oh well... at least he didn't cause too much harm. As I walked around a little more, and prevented Croconaw from trying to kill some more plants and a small Charmander that had apparently 'called him a name', I sat down on a small bench.

"Oh... I'm so tired of walking...," I said to myself. That's when I looked up. Two trainers were starting a battle. A Pikachu and a Vaporeon stood waiting for the girl to pick her pokemon. I thought of going to watch them, but I was too tired, so I decided to watch from afar.

Croconaw sensed the battle and stood up, "Craww...!"

"No, don't even get any ideas! You're staying right here and that's that!" I said sternly to him. My patience had gone long before then, and I was not about to have a lovely battle interrupted by my stupid Croconaw.

"You didn't always used to be this way you know," I said to him, "Ever since your hormones have kicked in, you've been a whirlwind of testosterone, or whatever that male hormone is called."

I was incorrect, that was what human male hormone was called, pokemon's were different. Oh well.

I waited to see what the trainer's battle's outcome would be.

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
  • Light_Azumarill said:
    I'm bored, so is it too late to join? You guys look like you need more people. ^-^ The trainer RPGs that I join always go belly-up right after they start, so I thought the time has come for me to try another.

Here we go!:

Name: Melanie
    Team:
    Croconaw: Male
    Cleffa: Female
    Numel: Male
    Team Color: Red
    Story: Melanie's been wanting a chance to travel for a long time now. She really hated living at Ms. Harrup's House, a boarding house full of kids, and the second she could prove to Ms. Harrup that she was capable of being on her own, she did. Now she is ready to go on any adventure that comes at her with her three pokemon: Croconaw, a rather surly fellow that cares only about fighting and sees everyone as his next opponent, Cleffa, a super-cute and super-nice and polite sweetie, and finally her newest catch, Numel, a dull and slow young male.
    Melanie herself is bright and friendly, she loves to spend time getting to know others, and cannot tolerate anyone making fun of anything. That's what used to go on all the time at the boarding house.

We is on the same travel team yes??

----
    Tory put together everything in my bag,her 6 POkemon,all her berries,and healing items she would need,plus some REPEL and different types of Pokeballs.
    "I hate going to Rustboro,it's such a long trip"
    Tory's mother was forcing her to go,to visit her father. Her Pelliper NOMY could fly,but she prefered to walk,she did not want to arrive to soon,hopeing to not see her father for a long period of time.
    Tory walked out the door,bidding her mother farewell.
    It had been only 5 days since she challenged the Elite four,and lost, she was not so sure her POkmon were fit to go outside,espeicially since her Groudon,OMEGA,was not so used to her yet.
    But Tory figured that this trip would allow them to get to know one another.Taking one long deep breathe,she took the one step that lead out off Lillycove city.
    A few hours later,she arrived in Fotree,hopeing to pay a visit to Winoa and ask her for tips on how to beat the Elite four.
    Tory saw how crowded it was around the gym,so she asked a girl sitting up on the planks above her.
    " Excuse me! could you tell me if Winoa is having a battle today?"
    ( I am adressing you Dark Aquaris )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back