• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hoenn Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Name Kouji
    Age 16
    Gender Male
    team
    Roselia
    Absol
    Rapidash
    Altaria
    Relicanth
    Ampharos
    story
    Kouji was just your average 16-year old, before he gto captured and enslaved, but he stole his mistress' pokemon and shot her, he always carries a gun, just in case someone wants him to be enslaved again
    TEAM COLOR White

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
    "I guess I can't visit her today"
    I just walked along the planks,and I ran in someone(Kouji)
    "Oh,I am so sorry sir"
    and I contined walking.
    I stopped in a restaruant and grabed a soda to drink,while I was in there,I heard The familair voice of Gabby,the annoying news girl who had interviewed me tons of times after contests.
    "In today's news,Sootpolis city has experienced trauma today as a small,but uneffictive earthquake has rendured it's landmass,and with me today is Prof.Cosmo,excues me Professeor,but what exactly has happend to Sootpolis?"
    (Prof.Cosmo)"well Gabby,the Earthquake has seemingly pushed Sootpolis City almost above the surfac"
    (Gabby)"Unbeliveable,more information tonight at 8:30"
    "that's weird"I said.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (AUgh! sorry I fogot about this!)

"Go Cloyster!" I shouted, throwing up Cloyster's very old, and outdated lure ball.

"Cloy." Cloyster said in it's low and raspy voice.

"Time to start." I said smirking "Cloyster, hydropump!"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (It's alrite if you forgot. Now lets get started.)
    -----
    As the Hydro Pump came closer, Pikachu anchors itself.

"Pikachu, Now. Start with Agility to dodge it and follow up with Thunderbolt." I shouted.

Years
    (AGH! I'M SO BAKA! I didn't even start yet!!!! *bonks head repeatedly with keyboard*)

Anome wandered around boredly, Light trotting at her feet, Speedy on her shoulder. She looked around but didn't see anything of interest until she noticed a flash that was a Thunderbolt. Curious as to who was battling, she rushed towards it. She saw that a Pikachu and a Blastiose were battling, coordinated by a male and female trainer. Light looked eager to join, but Anome called her into her pokeball. It would have been unfair. She sat down and watched the battle.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: O.o Um, at the risk of sounding stupid, where is everyone at?? I know some of us are crowded around the battle between Pikachu and Cloyster, but where's that even?

Oh, and yes, Trainer Tory, we're on the same team. ^___^ I didn't want the person who started the RP to be alone!

Melanie
    -------------

Croconaw looked up at me with a malevolent glare. He always hated it when I gave him orders he didn't agree with.

I looked down at him and shook my head, "No is no."

Then I noticed another girl watching the battle. Finally, someone else to converse with besides the ever-increasing hormonal crocodile beside me.

"Croconaw, return," I said lazily, and he gave me a look of sheer defiance as the red light engulfed him and he was gone. Sorry Croconaw, but the last thing I needed was a lawsuit because my Croconaw attacked a girl's leg or something. I tossed another pokeball of mine, and out popped a small, pink and cute pokemon. A Cleffa.

I walked up to the girl (yes it's you Anome ^^), and looked on at the battle.

"Interesting match-up wouldn't you say? I certainly would not have picked a Cloyster to go up against a Pikachu," I said to her, Cleffa at my feet staring at the battle.

Cleffa's cheeks turned a bit pinker as she stared at the battling Pikachu. She had always had a thing for other cute pokemon. It wasn't ever anything serious, she was after all a little kid; these were just little puppy love crushes.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (It's in Sootopolis.)

"Iron defense!" I called

Cloyter withdrew into it's rock hard shell, and the thundershock hit directly, leaving no imprint or effect at all.

"Cloyster's shell's hardened from battles with Wallace and Winona, even a thundershock won't penetrate it." I said cockily

"Cloyster, aurora beam!"

Last edited:
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    OOC: O.o Um, at the risk of sounding stupid, where is everyone at?? I know some of us are crowded around the battle between Pikachu and Cloyster, but where's that even?

Oh, and yes, Trainer Tory, we're on the same team. ^___^ I didn't want the person who started the RP to be alone!

Melanie
    -------------

Croconaw looked up at me with a malevolent glare. He always hated it when I gave him orders he didn't agree with.

I looked down at him and shook my head, "No is no."

Then I noticed another girl watching the battle. Finally, someone else to converse with besides the ever-increasing hormonal crocodile beside me.

"Croconaw, return," I said lazily, and he gave me a look of sheer defiance as the red light engulfed him and he was gone. Sorry Croconaw, but the last thing I needed was a lawsuit because my Croconaw attacked a girl's leg or something. I tossed another pokeball of mine, and out popped a small, pink and cute pokemon. A Cleffa.

I walked up to the girl (yes it's you Anome ^^), and looked on at the battle.

"Interesting match-up wouldn't you say? I certainly would not have picked a Cloyster to go up against a Pikachu," I said to her, Cleffa at my feet staring at the battle.

Cleffa's cheeks turned a bit pinker as she stared at the battling Pikachu. She had always had a thing for other cute pokemon. It wasn't ever anything serious, she was after all a little kid; these were just little puppy love crushes.
    Anome looked at the girl who had walked over to her and her Cleffa. Speedy remained on her shoulder. "The girl probably chose first, giving the boy a chance to pick a type that had an advantage." she guessed. "Or vice versa."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Pikachu, dodge it!" I shouted to Pikachu who easily evaded the Aurora Beam.

"Oh ho. Now this is going to be fun. A Cloyster who withstood my Pikachu's Thunderbolt must be well trained." I said with a smile on my face.

"Pikachu! Start with Agility and go into an Iron Tail attack!" I shouted to Pikachu who launched itself at Cloyster who was still withdrawn in its shell.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Harden!" I called, as Cloysters shell got slick and shiny at the last moment, before impact.

Pikachu's tail hit directly again, and Cloyster easily withstood it.

"Alright cloyster, we can't use our usual strategy, because the pikachu's electric, but if you think you can do it..." I thought and nodded "Let's try it! Pin Missle!"

Cloyster's sharp points on it's shell began to glow silver, as they moved toward the biggest on in the middle, after about three seconds, shot out toward the pikachu.

"Aurora beam!" I called out.

Maybe...an aurora beam was coming from the front, while the pin missle came in from all sides, due to the pins being an extension of Cloyster, one on top, one behind, one on the pikachu's left, and another on it's right.

Let's hope this guy can't think up something imaganative before the aurora beam hits...

(This is hilarious, Anome thought I was using a blastoise, I thought I was using Vaporeon, but it ends up that Light Azumarill was right! lol)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "What an interesting combo attack. This might be harder then usual." I said still smiling.

"Pikachu use your tail to launch yourself upwards." I said to Pikachu who used his tail to spring upwards.

"Then land on Cloyster and use Thunder!" I shouted to Pikachu.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (I sent a pin missile on from the top)

"Cloyster, re-direct!" I said, as the pins chased after pikachu "Then, follow up with clamp when pikachu lands on you!"

Cloyster faced upward as the pikachu came sailing down.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (Whoops. hehehe guess I missed that one.:) )

"Pikachu quick! Double Team!" I yelled.
    Pikachu create multiple copies of itself as it glided in the air.
    "Now agility when you land on the ground and follow up with Thunder Wave." I said to him.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    ^^ Wow, that is funny!

Melanie
    ------------

"Yeah," I replied, smiling, "So where're you from anyway? You live around here or are you a wandering trainer such as myself?"

Figured I might as well start a conversation, I was in no hurry, and as I stood waiting for a response, Cleffa nudged my leg.

"Cleffa faaa!" she said excitedly, pointing to the battling Pikachu.

I looked down, "Cleffa, I'm kinda having a conversation here, and yes I know, the Pikachu is using Thunder Wave."

The sparkly attack was particularly bright, and Cleffa awed at it as if it were a fireworks show.

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
    "hey whats going on?"I ask Melaine on the scene of the bvattle.
    "huh?"
    Seeing the Blastoise,seemed to remind me of my first Pokemon,Soke,my Blastoise,knowing that he was still in the Johto region somewhere.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (WHERE'S THE BLASTOISE COMING FROM?!?!)

"Cloyster, Iron Defense!" I called out.

"Cl-" The little mouse landed on top of cloyster as cloyster began to clamp shut.

"pi?" Pikachu was half-way in, half-way out.

Cloyster was just as confused, so not crushing pikachu, like a clamp attack.

"Pi! Pi pi pi pi pi pi pi!!!!!" Pikachu started flailing around, bringing my Cloyster with it.

"Cloyster?" I asked, sweatdropping.

"PIIIIIIIII!" PIkachu used thunderwave, on my confused, and dazed Cloyster.

"Cloooyster." Cloyster fell on it's back, it's eyes swirly.

"Um..." I sweatdropped as I debated whether or not that was really dignified.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Good job Pikachu!" I shouted. "Now finish it with a Thunderbolt attack!"
    "PiiiiiikaaaaaaChuuuuuuuu!" The Thunderbolt hit directly and with the close range doing even more damage to the paralyzed Cloyster. Pikachu jumped off the Cloyster and returned to my side. Cloyster fell down with a slump.
    "Good job." I said to the trainer. "Care to try again?" I asked her.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "What a lousy way to win" I muttered under my breath shaking my head, then saying louder so he could hear me from the other side of the arena, "Sorry, but I gotta go see if Wallace has pulled himself together yet!"

"Maybe some other time!" I waved, walking away from a stupid battle, that was won in the cheesiest of ways.

----

"Hey Wallace."

"Back already?" He asked, a wash cloth in his hand.

"Yeah. I lost a battle to a pikachu, but I'm not too disppointed I had a major disadvantage." I said, picking up another wash cloth and wiping off the tiles.

"Disadvantages aren't the key in battles, it's the way you battle with your pokemon." He said simply.

"I used the same technique." I said "I shouldn't have done that."

"Thinking up new strategy's is the difficult part of battles." He said.

"I know." I replied bitterly.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Ya that was a lousy win hehehe. Now, were we at an arena? I'm confused on that part. Anyways..

IC: I waved back to her as she took off. "Well that might of been too hard on her because she got a type disadvantage. Maybe I'll use someone else next time." I said to Pikachu. "Pika Pi!" It said with a little envy. "Oh come on. It's not like I don't like you Pikachu. It's just that you against water pokemon. It's a little hard on those pokemon." I explained. "Chuuuu." He said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back