• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hoenn Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Hello. It seems as if i've met you before but then again what do I know." I said smiling. "My name is Jay. nice to meet you Anome." I greeted her. "That wasn't my best but I should had gone easy on her." I said chuckling. "Oh meet my pokemon. HEY GUYS COME OVER HERE!!!" I shouted towards the pokemon by the pokemon center. The all sprinted towards me.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "You ready for this Wallace?" I asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He replied calmly.

"Alright, GO Vaporeon!"

"Go Francoise!" He called throwing out Sealeo's pokeball.

"Ice beam!" I commanded.

"You too Francoise!"

As the bluish beams hit, a massive, and messy ice sculpture bordered the floor.

Wallace sighed.

"Right, sorry about that!" I said, sweatdropping.

"Well, let's cut short, and clean this up, it'll take all day, since we have no fire pokemon, and even if we did, the heat would melt the ice on the walls." He said, sweatdropping too.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Well, at least the battle's done, so there'll be no more Blastoise/Cloyster/Vaporeon confusion. ^-^

Melanie
    ----------------

"A battle's going on, and I think a lot of us are pretty bored," I said to the boy that had just approached us.

The rest of the battle was fairly short, and the Pikachu became the victor. The girl looked a bit put out by this, and walked away after a short good-bye.

Anome strode off to see the boy that had won the battle, and I turned to the boy that had approached me a second ago.

"So, um, you're a pokemon trainer, right?" I asked him, noticing his attire. It was easy to pick out pokemon trainers, they dressed pretty differently than regular people.

Cleffa looked a bit sad that the battle was over, but happy that Pikachu had won. She jumped a bit.

I chuckled, "Please excuse my Cleffa, she tends to get crushes on cute pokemon."

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
    I let my Pokemon out and let them eat,but My ninetales ran up to cleffa and sat,wanting to play.
    "ALPHA!"
    I ran up to Her and bowed to Cleffa and her trainer
    "I am sorry,My Ninetales tends to want to play with pokemon,It's in her nature"

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Melanie
    --------------

"Oh, that's okay! Cleffa's used to Croconaw, my hormonal starter pokemon. I would bring him out but he might attack one of yours," I said to him, then tossed my other pokeball to the ground.

A flash of light issed, then formed the shape of my third pokemon, Numel.

"Hey Numel, how're we doing today?" I asked the yellow camel pokemon.

Numel nodded slowly, though he seemed not to even register I was there.

"I've had him for a long time now, and he still doesn't answer me at all," I said, shaking my head, "He's a great battler though. It's like he's a whole different pokemon when battling."

"Your pokemon are great, looks like you've raised them up nicely," I said to him, looking at his Ninetails.

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
    "Thats good."
    I patted alpha on the Head
    But all of a sudden,the grounbd started to shake violently
    "Alpha return!"
    I put my Ninetales back in it's poke ball ,As I grabbed onto something
    "An earth quake?!"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Wo-o-o-a-h!" I teetered on one foot as the whole gym began to shake.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

"You got me!" Wallace answered steadying himself on the ice walls.

"Watch it!" I shouted as the ice began to crack.

"Sootopolis isn't supposed to have earthquakes!" Wallace shouted over the cracking of the ice.

And just as suddenly as it had come, it disappeared.

"What was that?" He asked, his white hat lopsided.

"I'm not sure. Let's ask Winona, she knows everything." I suggested, and he nodded, walking over to the visual phone.

i screamed as a chunk of ice fell off the top of the wall I was next to.

"That was a little too close for comfort." I said, as the ice chunk, big as a graveler and heavy as a golem, landed right in front of me.

"Be careful, the ice might start to crack and fall from the walls shaking and all." He said dialing.

"Would've been nice to know a little earlier!" I said scooching away from the Ice, and scrambling next to him.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Your Cleffa sure is cute. Pikachu isn't too affectionate but sometimes he can even scare me." I said to the girl chuckling a little." The name's Jay. What are your names friends?" I asked the two trainers.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wallace sighed, as many other chunks of ice fell off.

"Do you think you could do me a favor, and go ask the pokemon center if Walrien is better now? We need him to re-ice the walls." Wallce said turning to me.

"Oh, sure!" I said, walking back to the beach.

---

"You guys are STILL here?!" I asked incredulously as I saw all the spectators, and the boy I had battled with earlier conversing.

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
    (been so long since i posted,dang school)
    I ran into the Poke center to see if i could get some info on what was going on
    but the whole place was in a panic.
    "Oh no this is not good..."
    "what's wrong nurse Joy?"I asked
    "We ran out of medical supplies for the pokemon,in turns out that Mossdeep,the place where we get our supplies,has been hit to,so the nearist place would be Lilycove,but we don't know how to get there...."
    I thought for a little bit,
    "I'll fly to Lilycove and surf back"
    "Oh you would?thank you"
    Any one want to come with?

(this is where we divided into our teams,and we each get sent to a different Hoenn island,)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:Kay Uzumaki Naruto, here's the list.

Trainer Tory-Red
    Me-Blue
    Mercenary (is he still here?)-Blue
    UN(you)-you said any color would be fine with you,
    Light Azu-Red
    Anome-Black
    OWA(one winged angel)-White

Anyone going to answer my question in my last IC post?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC:Okay. Thanks Naoko-chan. I owe you one.:D So.... It's either Anome or OWA...

IC:"Oh sorry. Hehehe. These guys came and started talking about our battle. Wasn't that much entertainment but I guess it was enough to get these guys started." I said smiling. "So what are you doing here?" I asked her.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, I'm with Trainer Tory, the Red team.

Melanie
    -------------

"Oh, I'm Melanie, and thanks for the comment on my Cleffa," I replied, smiling. I went to introduce Tory, but he had left and gone into the Pokemon Center. I blinked.

"What's happening over there?" I asked aloud, seeing the crowd of people surrounding it, "I'm gonna check it out."

I ran in and noticed Tory volunteering to get the supplies for the center. I stepped forward.

"I'd love to help out too if you don't mind!" I said to him and Nurse Joy, "I think it would be cool to help sick pokemon out."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "I have to go get Wallace's Walrien. That shake up caused a lot of ice to fall off the walls." I said "And I'll bet a lot more are coming off right now."

"Wallace is asking Winona what happened right now, but it's a mystery to us right now." I said glancing at the pokemon center.

Trainer Tory

#1 Ash Ketchum Lover!
    Years
    "Alright,We Set off in an hour,let's hope ya got a pokemon who can surf."
    I patted Melanie on the shoulder.
    And let my Kiro(Swampert) out of his Pokeball.
    "Alright Kiro,we have one heck of a journey,we need to go..."
    I took out my Pokenav,and opened the map
    "We need to go to Lilycove,the we need to get back here,.Huh?Wait a minute!?"
    The islands on the Pokenav seemed to have moved a bit,
    "Pokenav's are adjusted accordingly to sattilites,right Nurse Joy?"
    "Yes,they are.It is like that because it is more efficent"
    1 HOUR LATER
    "Time to go,you Ready Malanie?"

Last edited:
    Years
    Anome grumbled angrily as she picked herself off the ground. Speedy was darting around in the air, startled. "Speedy, calm down!" Anome cried to him. "It's alright!" she said reassuringly. Speedy landed on her outstretched arm and ruffled his feathers. "Good boy." Anome said, giving him a pokemon treat and patting his head. "Now c'mon. Back inside." she said as she took out a light blue pokeball. When Speedy was back in his pokeball, Anome sighed and looked around to see if she could find any signs to tell her what the heck just happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back