• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forest Nature [Rebirth Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Pokémon Forest Nature
2004 "Hack of the Year" Winner
"Highly Recommended" for the month of October 2004

ROM Hacker: KoBRe LaiR
Sketch Artist: Kukuru01
Revamp Artist: Barry
Spriters: Cowrie, Brushfire0605,
pikafirefight, Scyther
You begin your story the momment you wake up from a dream. The day has finally come, you are have recently found that your big brother left town in search for answer regarding recent rumors abouth a disorder in the balance of the land. It's been said that every one thousand years, the spirits of the land of Hautson awaken to renew life. These are only myths, no one really takes them seriously, well no one except for you and your best friend; two teenagers who are always getting into trouble.
You sence something is wrong and that is the reason why your oldest brother departed from Zubolo Town. Your first task is to investigate around town for any clues leading to where your older brother left. Since no one in town will give you any information, the only method you have to rely on is between your best friend and the town's proffesor. You will need to find Proff. Katty and ask her to lend you a hand. She will give you a Pokemon to help you along the way and tell you that from that point on she can't do much so you and your best friend are on your own.
Your main goal, to find what is disturbing the balance in Hautson and find a solution for it. Are you up for the task?

Who Will I Choose...?
Before you begin with your journey, you will be able to choose between three Pokémon to start your journey. Your choices consist of a Grass/Poison Seed Pokémon, a Fire/Electric Penguin Pokémon, an a Water/Ice Dragon Pokémon.

001xn1.png

001 - BLOZZED
004nf7.png

004 - PENGURI
007uq5.png

007 - ZELLEX

Features
Pokémon Forest Nature is a game of its own. The game not only brings you into the region of Hautson and it's legends and myths, but you are also welcomed to explored many mysteries hidden within the region. Pokémon Forest Nature also comes pack with a lot of awsome and newly features added to make it even exited. Some of the things you can expect from this hack are listed below.

|| 100 New Discovered Pokémon
|| More Two-on-Two Battles
|| New Starterline
|| Special Cameo Apperance From
|| Over 30 New Attacks That a Pokémon Can Learn

Screenshots
0015ys.png
girl6kw.png
028hj.png

035je.png
0128io.png
0131ri.png

0141ua.png
fnani.gif
leoano29vc.gif

hdhd0nw.png
mazx8.png
tadort0.png

saaqwus8.png
pen5oo4.png
saba4.png

Downloads
Below you will find a list of versions currently available to be played for Pokémon Forest Nature. To download just click on the version name and save it into your computer. This is a hack of Ruby so once you download it, you will have to patch it to a Ruby ROM. Please report any bugs you find in it, it means alot if you do since we will be able to fix them and not have them in the next release.

Pokémon Forest Nature Version 2.1 Download

Banners

FN.png

fnbannfv8.png

Last edited:

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
looks like cool hack even though im not a made up poke fan

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Thanks. =]
I'm currently working on new trainer sprites. I just realized that I didnt have any on the download so I decided I should add some. And if all goes well I may have another download available soon if I manage to retrieve the old backups from my old computer by tomorow.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2007
I want to play this:( but I dont know how you start this game:embarrass I have vba and i know hoe to open and play games but i don't know how to patch the game into my ruby version:( i the pokemon ruby game it only has 1 file the name is pokemon ruby.gba

my last post somehow got deleted:shocked:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Okay, no problem. All you need to do is follow these steps.

Step 1. Download beta from the link. Unzip file and click on the icon "FNbetav02"
Step 2. Once you've clicked on the icon, a window will pop in asking you to "Select File to Patch" and you will need to find the rubyversion.gba file and and click "Open"
Step 3. Once you have clicked Open a box will appear saying "The file was succesfuly patched!" Now just open up your VBA and open the game and enjoy playing. =]

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
Years
When I use Zellex in battle his battle sprite is still Mudkip. A glitch to fix? Nice hack by the way.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
well it isn't suppose to be. but i'll check it out and fix it.
i do know that some pokemons arent insterted yet since i worked more on the maps.
but ill revise the beta and release a new one with the pokemons in it.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
not really you just have to open up your ruby rom and click open and it should automaticaly do it.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
the fire starter is still torchic, and the back sprites aren't in there. i don't know if there was supposed to be more to the hack that made the gameplay better, but i deleted the thing when my Zellex evolved into a Marshtomp (yah, 'twas a turnoff). i'm not giving up hope yet, i just don't think you should release an alpha for your hack if those parts aren't fixed yet. the maps are good though. ;)

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 28, 2006
Hack

Well, I was gonna try out this hack, BUT..... I don't have a clean ruby rom and cannot find one. The screenshots look pretty cool tho.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
wow,
i love this hack!
keep up the good work

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I just saw that the beta that I posted here was the same that was for the first map test. There is a third and fourth release tha tI have on my site which im trying to find that has ompletion of the game with trainers, pokemons, maps and storyline leading to the second gym battle.
Well Ill be posting new updates soon, and im fixing all these problems in the meantime.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2007
theres just one glitch(or maybe you havent finished it yet)....
when i chose the water starter i get a mudkip.....

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
It looks like a spectacular game , and considering I generally dislike games that include Fakemons, thats the highest I can praise your game. The maps look great, and I suppose that some of the Fakemon look OK as well, though that Blozzed grass starter thingy looks kinda....strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back