• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forest Nature [Rebirth Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Glad to see this hack isent dead I was about to give up hope for it.
    Also I keep getting the samw problem I had last time with the Fire pokemon its still torchicks pic .Can someonw tell me what I did wrong.

Jest started to play it and seems I have a lot of problem mainly with sprites of pokemon some of the backs are of the same pokemon .If someone know what I did worng or what could be wrong plz let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    This game is loaded with bugs! I couldn't even get into any houses!!!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well the beta download is an old version of the game. I just got my new laptop yesterday so I'll able to work on my hack better.
    About the bugs found... there are only a couple of bugs you encounter but not alot. Anywho I'll update you guys more when I get back into working.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • So here's a few updates with the hack. More updates to come further this week and today.

//Updates//
    - Fixed 3 Bugs found in beta. Including the house problem.
    - Male and Female hero overworld sprites fully functionable.
    - Starter's first evolution functionable with back sprites and icons. (evolution sprites inserted w/o back pics: coming soon).
    - Two new trainer sprites inserted.
    - Four new Pokemon sprites inserted.

//Previews//

newwrn3.png

(from left to right) Unnamed Pokemon, Ice wolf pup; Tadoo, roundball Pokemon; Rival.

And for those of you who like to put banners from the hacks you support, I made one for Forest Nature. Hope you guys like it.

fnbannfv8.png

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Just a few updates for today.
    The Pokemon Forest Nature website is back online. And you guys can check the latest news there daily. We update daily with new pokemon info and so on. All beta releases will be found there soon. The site just reopened and still has alot to be done with it so just bare with us as we progress. But you can check the news in the meantime.
    Weblink: click here

I've also attached in this post a little clip. Its a battle between Penguri Vs Drioussel. Enjoy =]
    To play the video, just download the attachment and then unzip it. Once you have unzipped it, Open up your Visual Boy Advance Emulator or any emulator you use and go to "Tools" --> "Play" --> "Start playing movie..." and a window should pop up and you should open up the file you unzipped called capture.vmv and there you go.

Last edited:

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    the starter's sprites aren't that good but the hack is pretty good

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well we are working on the two new versions of the grass and the water type with ifferent shading. Anywho, I redid the first page of this thread, added a few more screenshots, you guys are welcome to check them out. And if anyone wants to help out with the hack or give ideas, you are all welcome to.

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Cool new Pokemon. I love the starters. I'm about to put the banner in my sig right now.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Here are a few screenshots. There not much but yeah.
    Hope you like them.

frke1.png
    besox6.png

And I have decided to reveal the evolutionary line for the Water/Ice Dragon stater.
    clamesevostripsj5.png

Zellex -------- Zelldox ------- Zelladon

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • Ehm, I'm not sure if someone said this yet, but the female trainer's overworld sprite is glitched up. Badly. It flashes from the new one to the "May" version when you walk. It also shows the "May" version when you pick your gender. Just thought I'd tell ya.

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    can I fix your sprites? If so I will once I get home

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back