• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forest Nature [Rebirth Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    may i just suggest that you change the original Ruby title screen so people know that your hack is working and the file was patched right. i thought it was a bad patch but i checked and it was working.

nudzacysie

Nudzacysie = bored man
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    this games has a few glitches a few are in the title screen its the same thing as ruby, also that one lizard or whatever pokemon turns into a marchtomp, when the prof is out in the fields hes birch, and you get that fire beginner and it turns out to be a torchic thats how far i got in the game before i deleted it

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
    Years
  • This hack looks nice, I like the new Pokemon as well. It seems as if the creator hasn't been here in a while though, is he on vacation?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Since the creator hasn't been online for a while, nor posted here, this thread will be locked now until further notice, as of the new rule.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back