• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forest Nature [Rebirth Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Midnight_Dragon249 said:
    Ehm, I'm not sure if someone said this yet, but the female trainer's overworld sprite is glitched up. Badly. It flashes from the new one to the "May" version when you walk. It also shows the "May" version when you pick your gender. Just thought I'd tell ya.
    That's all been fixed. I haven't posted a new demo in months but I did notice that a while back and the female sprite is in and the walking for the female is working fine. The only thing that is not ready for them is the running overworld for male and female.
    can I fix your sprites? If so I will once I get home
    i don't mind. if you like to that would be appriciated.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2006
    Oh, I fixed it.. still, some missing sprites.

When's the next version with the fixes coming out? I really like the small bit of it already :)

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • well. when i run, it changes back and forht to the old sprite of the regulare rom, and back to urs... i choose the water pokemon at the beggining and when i go into battle i shows mudkips back
    thats all for now, and sorry for the bad spelling
    As I have mentioned in the past post, the playable beta that is downloable in the site is an not up-to-date and has most of the errors which have already been fixed.
    Septar said:
    Oh, I fixed it.. still, some missing sprites.

When's the next version with the fixes coming out? I really like the small bit of it already :)
    Well unfourtunetly until we have the Grass starter fixed up with it's evolution and images ready we won't be releasing any new beta. Hopefully we will have it finished soon. We're still working on fixing the sprites and the stats for our grass starter.
    Alma_CORE said:
    wow those sprites are good
    and the game look cool
    Thanks. We're working hard on perfecting all of our sprites, and our spriters are always getting better by the day.

Well as far as an update for this week goes...
    There isn't really that much that with been working with. We've basicly been concentrating on our sprites and our Pokemon info. We've also perfect the maps for the beginning of the game and are currently trying to figure out a way to add a new communication device into the game like the PokeGear in G/S.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Wow, Pokegear. Good luck with that! Good luck with the grass starter too. It's my favorite one, can't wait to see what it's evos look like.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hmmm... Pokegear... That just caught my attention. Let's hope it turns out ok, as it seems really tough to make one. Really, I wish all of you good luck!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Wow, Pokegear. Good luck with that! Good luck with the grass starter too. It's my favorite one, can't wait to see what it's evos look like.
    The evos for the grass are done, we are just making them look more pokemon friendly and less scary lol.
    Hmmm... Pokegear... That just caught my attention. Let's hope it turns out ok, as it seems really tough to make one. Really, I wish all of you good luck!
    Well so far it's okay. I manage to edit the info in the PokeNav and how it will work. I added events where you will see your character making phone calls and talking to other trainers. As well as receiving calls from trainers.
    pics look cool but i dont really like those starter pokemons
    We are always improving our starter line and since FN still in the mid construction progress the final starter line are not yet set. We are trying to keep the orginal gass, fire and water line but we might change it to a different one since we have other pokemons in FN that we can choose from who would make a better pick, it's all in the air as for now.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Anabelle's Gym looks like falkners gym in johto I LOVE THE WORK

PenguinGengar

um skooz me wut r u doing sir?
    Years
  • For some reason the website isn't working for me. x_x;

Also, someone mentioned something about trading his Pokemon to other games. How is that possible? Is that posssible of VBA and stuff?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • For some reason the website isn't working for me. x_x;

Also, someone mentioned something about trading his Pokemon to other games. How is that possible? Is that posssible of VBA and stuff?
    Yeah the website is currently down again. I've been working on the pokedex info and the download pages so it wont be back up for a while.
    Well... the whole trading pokemon is not really possible. Since first, Forest Nature is a hack of Ruby and if you trade it to another game all you'll get is an old pokemon with edited info an name. Unless you trade it to another FN game. But that could be possible if you put the hack into a flashcart and play it on a real gameboy advance. It may be compatible to Blizzard Storm which is a new hack Im working on with the same pokemon as Forest Nature except its a hack of Fire Red.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    for some reason when i patch my Ruby US version nothing changes. i used lunar IPS and IPSWin just to make sure it wasn't a program related problem. any suggestions? and also whats very weird is that more than half of the roms i patch don't work. anyone else experience this problem?

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Zellex really looks weird a slimy worm... Anyways nice job have fun making this hack a sucess im with you about 98% (the two that is missing because zellex)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    hey this game is pretty kool but there r a couple of glitches but other then that its great

GamerAse

The power of versatility
    Years
  • I say, Nintendo/Gamefreak gamefolk really could learn something from you. Have you looked at the new Pokémon? Where is all the creativity? They are mostly ripoff's from previous pokémon, new evolution/baby pokémon. Seriously, I like better this hack and Chaos Black for the new Pokémon. Keep up with the good work, it's awesome.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hmmm... It has been a while since A.R. showed up in his thread to talk with us about the hack. Are there any news you'd like to share with us?

The new pokes look good (well, I've been comparing them to when this hack won the HotY a few years ago, and the difference is quite obvious...), and it's nice that a poke's name has a similarity with my nick, jojo!
    But, you said it's a Water/Ice Dragon? (three types, don't think so... Water/Dragon is my fave mix, cool if it could be that)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back