• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Sorano/Karli Fanclub*~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Rolling Pichu said:
    Welcome to the 456th Karli fanclub! Aw, but you know the drill already, so I'll keep myself from boring you. Just worship the super-ultra-dooper-ish something mortal specimen character and queen of marshmellows, Karleh!

Heh, thank you, Arty. :D Although, I seem to have a problem keeping my clubs alive, so we'll see how this goes. xD

Icky said:
    *Joinage*

I talk to her like everyday, I deserve to have the first member post, and to join first. XD

...XD Thanks for joining, Ryan.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    May I be co-owner? :P

Unless Ryan's taking it. :P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Meh, I understand why Karli would want you to be co-owner though. <3

...stfu, Krafty, plz. D:
    By the way, welcome to the club. XD;

Ryan said:
    I'll let someone else be co-owner this time. It wouldn't be fair to just be me, now would it?

k then. :x

I really don't care who is co-owner. o_o Since 22sa asked first, and Ryan doesn't want to be, I guess he gets it.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Uh huh. I'll shut up. Wouldn't want all these people to know the truth, now would we...

And thank you for the warm welcome.

The truth? o_o Clearly you've been ignoring all the things Ryan and I have been telling you. Please, stop making things up.

Oh, and no problem. :x

Back