• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is it ok if you ask your girlfriend for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
Years
  • i know its a mature topic but i kinda need advice...when do you think its ok to ask your girlfriend for sex.And like is it wrong if the guy asks? And how about a year of going out? What are your views on this?

im sorry if this is too much but I saw another related topic that hasnt been closed yet..

ps:please no nasty comments

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Well the best thing to do is knowing whether she is ready or not. O.o I mean she might not be ready to do it...

I mean I really don't have alot to say on this subject but I do suggest that waiting until she is ready and if its bothering you that much you could always ask her if she is ready.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
  • Well the best thing to do is knowing whether she is ready or not. O.o I mean she might not be ready to do it...

I mean I really don't have alot to say on this subject but I do suggest that waiting until she is ready and if its bothering you that much you could always ask her if she is ready.

Thanks but Im really embarrased to pour out my personal life..but I sorta hinted...to the point that it was pathetically obviouse.like what if shes waitng for a direct question? and I guess you wont know your ready unless you try no?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You should never "ask" a girl to have sex, ever. If you feel that you are both ready to make the step and you know all the pros and cons and all of the safety issues, then you could ask your girlfriend of her opinion about sex. Though, after a year together, you should both already know each others' opinions on important subjects like this.

If she says she's ready for it, then do it. Providing you practice safe sex, of course. If she says she's not, then you'll have to respect her boundaries and leave it until she is ready, if she ever is.

As to when to ask, there's no real answer. A year together is a long time, so you should be able to talk about anything together. So it's really whenever you feel comfortable about bringing the subject up. Remember though, the way you approach it is important. You want to bring it up in a way that wont make her feel uncomfortable or pressured into an answer.

Do consider though, that sixteen is very young for this kind of thing. I made the decision to rush sex a few years ago, and it's been one of the biggest regrets of my life.

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
  • Thanks dawson that really changed my view on it,I guess your right,we have touched the subject,just lets put it this way shes ready mentally.
    uhmm yeah I think 16 is a bit early too,but its somtimes scarey hearing the ages of poeple who lost their virgenity.But I'll think of a comfortable way to bring it up.thanks bro...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back