• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Record Your Voice...Dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • Post your voice here. I will start, and if it doesn't work...O well. If it does work, please go easy on me. LMAO

NVM, taking to long to upload... -_-

~Don't GO Yo!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I would...but I got a new comp with no microphone...

I will however, post voice clip on this site soon for a very special occasion...

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dakota said:
    I would...but I got a new comp with no microphone...

I will however, post voice clip on this site soon for a very special occasion...

BOO ya!
    *hopes strongly it?s her birthday, June 12th* >.>;

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • *hides* No, I doubt it..XD
    Your Birthday Is next Month? I never knew that.. I thought it was like in December o_O How old ya gonna be like 17?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yes, old and seventeen. My only consolation is I?ll be two years older than Erica and frosty again. =D

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Yes, old and seventeen. My only consolation is I?ll be two years older than Erica and frosty again. =D
    Coolies... Hm, I wonder if anyone else forgot? I think Frostweaver might have forgotten.He hasn`t mentioned anything about you :(

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah your mom screamed so Loud I heard her all the way in NY..XD Have her psot her voice.. LOL!

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • maybe we can have a kairi day on, june 12th was it(too lazy to look up, heh)? i remember a year ago, when you were just a noob (then after vacation, everything seemed so weird!!! why?! you were a mod?!! already?! plus i was like what the heck is a pair-up? (k, i'm done ranting ^^))

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *tried to hold rabid fangirlness in* Nice?*twitch* clip?*twitch*?

O_O ITSSOGOODMAKEMOREIPUTITONMYMP3PLAYER!

*walks away to get help*

You do have such a cute voice! I liked the *censored* and the monotone starting sentence. XD I figured you?d get your mom in it, lol.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *should seriously consider sueing Kairi for ruining the "ending" to the "short movie" *

Blah... I lost all sense of surprises from just "what's the best word in the world" from reading that post... =/

*shall punish her by getting on PC after 1 game of dota tomorrow =p*

Other People on PC: Err... Frosty... you're overestimating your importance here

Frosty: Err... ._.; *runs away crying, but silently wishing for more Lightning sound clips*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *gets whacked* Oww...I?ll edit it, you?re right. x.x; No need to spoil it, though I thought it was common knowledge? Ehh. o_o; Even if I had a mic, I think I'd be too embarassed of my voice... it sounds fine when I speak, but played back...ugh, it's awful. Something to do with it vibrating off my jaw I think? o_o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ^Spicing up her relationship, or is it other way? *can't think cuz he's hungry*

Lightning, the link's not working... for me atleast.

Dakota said:
    I would...but I got a new comp with no microphone...

BOO ya!
    XD You do that, Dakota!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back