• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Record Your Voice...Dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

Banned
Years
  • YAY! I was going to [eventually] revive this, but now I don't have to! *won't let the thread die anytime soon*
    me said:
    Well, I've got my voice up on my webspace. Unfortunately, restrictions are causing me to have to allow you into the web folder to copy?and?paste it? don't worry, I closed the site aeons ago. The MP3 is the longer one, the WAV is the short version. The MP3 is about 5 minutes long, so? heheh, you can see why there's a short version. The long version is a merge of two of them, the part where you hear Chrono Trigger music playing in the background is the merge point XD

Anyway, hit Ctrl+O, type https://www.rcp90.netfirms.com/WAVs and select "open as web folder."

Login: rcp90
    Password: password
    In case you all may be too lazy to go to the previous page XD

The WAV is small enough to fit on this server, though, so I'll just upload it now.

Last edited:

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
  • Omg Evil Togepi sounds really cute. ^_^;;

I don't have a mic, but I told my woman to record herself. She listens because I'm cool. Lol j/k! I asked her to. And she's not my girl.

Okay, I'll go to her house and do one for me tomorrow.

Oh, and she swears at the end. I don't know if that's appropriate.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • I think this should be locked since there is a new one...
    ~Locked
    *Lock falls off*
    Doh!
    I need a mod!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back