• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] ¡ Hello everyone!

Draizehn

Waka Waka, es Drácula el de las conexiones en los
Years
  • Good evening PokeCommunity!

I'm Draizehn, a Venezuelan rom hacker, and I'm here to break my limits and learn more about Rom Hacking, and yes, I work in binary.

I am currently working on beta 2 of my "Pokemon Volt Strike" hackrom, an unrecognized Fire Red hackrom that is currently on Whack a Hack. It's not very good since I did it as a 30 day challenge, and I've improved a lot since then.

I plan to post progress of my hackrom here, but I'm doubtful since it's in Spanish, maybe I'll upload it for feedback and they'll help me improve it, me and my little team XD.

That's all, I hope you like me and we can be partners, see you.

~Zehn

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good evening PokeCommunity!

I'm Draizehn, a Venezuelan rom hacker, and I'm here to break my limits and learn more about Rom Hacking, and yes, I work in binary.

I am currently working on beta 2 of my "Pokemon Volt Strike" hackrom, an unrecognized Fire Red hackrom that is currently on Whack a Hack. It's not very good since I did it as a 30 day challenge, and I've improved a lot since then.

I plan to post progress of my hackrom here, but I'm doubtful since it's in Spanish, maybe I'll upload it for feedback and they'll help me improve it, me and my little team XD.

That's all, I hope you like me and we can be partners, see you.

~Zehn
    Hi, welcome to PC! Nice to see people from all over the world here :) I think there are a lot of Spanish speakers in this community, so hopefully you'll get some good attention. Good luck!

Draizehn

Years
  • Hi Draizehn, welcome! Nice to see you made a thread :D Definitely looking forward to having you with us <3

Hello Sheep, thank you very much :3
    And yes I want to stay here for a while, I fell in love with the forum xd. Greetings.

Draizehn

Years
  • Hi, welcome to PC! Nice to see people from all over the world here :) I think there are a lot of Spanish speakers in this community, so hopefully you'll get some good attention. Good luck!

Thank you very much Doctor, I hope so haha!

Draizehn

Years
  • Hello!

What is your Rom Hack about? =3

Hello, well.

Basically about a boy who wants to be a Pokemon Professor, and to achieve that he has to go on adventures with his father, who is the most famous professor in the region, and his goal is to catch Zekrom.

However, the father is in trouble with organizations and the government itself.

But I prefer to tell the story when I make a post about the hack xd, greetings.

Years
  • Hello Draizehn, and welcome to the forums!
    Your ROM hack project sounds interesting! Best of luck for bringing it to completion!
    What is your favourite ROM hack ?

Back