• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I forgot an expair.

What has my life come to.

Also I need to put this thread in my link thingie.

And I'm an idiot, when Yuyuko said "rip went", I went to see the forum leaders page btw. XDDD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Small children drive me crazy when they're hyper. My tolerance and patience go bye-bye~

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I'd be crying if Victor was..

Speaking of RIP.

Pikachu, btw.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

This baby is testing my patience. Why can't they just choose to sleep? Not effin' cry and sleep at the same time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I was just doing some thinking and... I know how to make december/january good, but it's gunna be hard. Also I miss may.

And um, life now is different to may, different atmosphere, yet I like both kinda. :(

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Misfits is done downloading~

I've been watching Futurama literally all day so this should be a nice change. xD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I disapprove of life.

Also.

People changing their names to Closer and Kishoku could help. :D; BECAUSE WILL'S USERNAME IS ESSENTIAL TO DECEMBER.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

im sorry its fun bringing up. :3 iluanyway. I MISS JESS.

And cant wait 4 december! cuz its christmas...meaning camera, and TEE results >_>

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years

Malyka, your sig just got cuter. <3 Hai, Nica. I'm sure December/January will be good, just have faith in that it'll all go alright and most importantly, have faith in yourself, gurl! Remember that there are many people that care about you both irl and in PC, and that as long as those people exist, then there will always be a moment of happiness in your life and that they'll help you get through all the bad things, that they'll always be there to help you see the bright side of all those bad things even if you don't think there is a bright side. So...umm...bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back