• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Your friend said TCTI is crap, Went? What?
    Lucky you, Arian.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • My good friend Dani. He said he doesn't like this thread, I told him to check OC or OVP XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I believe I was banned still when the previous thread was made.

eighty-five.

All the other times I was asleep.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

The first couple of pages in TCTI is always about the last one, then the previous ones, then couple of pages later, more about the last one from the people who missed the closing. XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

The first couple of pages in TCTI is always about the last one, then the previous ones, then couple of pages later, more about the last one from the people who missed the closing. XD

Last TCTI was win. TCTI before that was win 'cause it was the first one I frequented. I've missed every closing so far, though ;A;

There, covered it all in one post. Let's move along now :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

I started posting in version 3, but wasn't really that active in it. My activity picked up around the end of it. I had the perfect opportunity to create the new thread, but I didn't. I wish I had. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back