• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    165006. I shall check it out. I'm such a graphics fiend though, i hate playing games with dodgy graphics. Shallow i know. I wanna get a ps3 and play Heavy Rain though.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

My laptop was demolished, like the screen was cracked, literally. You could pull the screen apart and see the inside of the computer, and people were ignoring me and no one wanted to talk to me. ._.;

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Aww thanks, that made me smiley. XD

Ahh it was horrible, I was even crying and no one cared. :( Dreams tend to affect me a bit, since they're what kinda happens in real life. D:

Laptop = broken because I need to clean it, and it's been travelling in a suitcase and I'm scared it'll break.

Being ignored/no one talking to me = well, that kinda speaks for itself..

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Maaaaaaaaly. Don't feel like crap, plz. We'll all talk to you. <3

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    165012. That's what happened to mine, i used to carry it around everywhere and to my friends houses and stuff. Now it's gone so be careful. As for the other thing, i'm sure its not like that, sometimes we just need that little extra attention. Just keep your chin up, shoulders back and personality forward and get back out there. Everything will be okay if you have more faith in yourself.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Shush, Jiggy. Don't be mean.

I want to enter the singing contest. But I'm not good enough.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    165018. You should enter Fi, I've heard you sing. I'll enter if you do. You know i cant sing

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

...hmpth. Now I realise what Went was talking about when he mentioned a favourite character in this game being a possible murderer.

...devious spoiler there XD
    I was right on my last guess soo... I think I know who's the guilty party on the last case, I'm almost sure.

Aww thanks, that made me smiley. XD

Ahh it was horrible, I was even crying and no one cared. :( Dreams tend to affect me a bit, since they're what kinda happens in real life. D:

Laptop = broken because I need to clean it, and it's been travelling in a suitcase and I'm scared it'll break.

Being ignored/no one talking to me = well, that kinda speaks for itself..

...your self-esteem is acting up again? :(

Yes but .. I can't sing. So, y'know.

I'm sure you sing way better than me.
    I sing like crap in Spanish. Attempting to sing in English would make little babies cry.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Fi you can sing and Jiggy is far from mean D:
    Well, I don't know. My voice sounds better irl than it does recorded - I swear, I sound, like, 7 when I'm recorded. :|

And Jiggy isn't mean, no. I was joshin'.

I'm sure you sing way better than me.
    I sing like crap in Spanish. Attempting to sing in English would make little babies cry.
    You should enter the contest and then I'll force Jake to show me your entry. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back