• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    165028. I'll pop in when it's not busy and when i can post without needing to edit. Like now XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Dreams are fail.

Also lack of notifications from people makes me sad.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    165030. Good morning Nica. I'm sure you'll get some throughout the day, some days they dont come in abundance like we'd like them to.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I should be sleeping but instead I'm listening to Big Bang.
    Lollipop Pt 2 > Lollipop Pt 1

Years
    165035. I think I'm gonna go play my newly acquired The Sims 2 Seasons expansion pack (used game stores that sell working used PC games FTW!). I think I'll boot up my brother's desktop and play it on that, since it's gonna be in my room a while.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Fell in love when I saw you standing there~

TS, you fail.

Why no response, should I be worried.. because the whole year can't go to waste ;;

Also I feel good~!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Pretty sure something bad is going to happen soon. Not sure of what, but I have a few clues. This is due to nothing in particular. But now it's starting to feel like it again. I need to get back on track, back onto happiness. And I know what'll fix that :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back