• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years

Well, Nica isn't too hard on the eyes appearance wise, but that's just going off of the one time I saw a picture of her. xD That being said, I wouldn't doubt she wanted attention because that's just how she is. :P

I know this for a fact, and Kica can't refute this fact. >D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...my point was that I care so much about PC that I get on as much as I can :(

not wanting attention

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Well I dunno about that.. Pachy said it was a fact soo.. are you saying Pachy's fact is wrong? ;_; So it's not a fact? Uhoh, Pachy ;____;
    Haha :3

That being said.. that Pikachu is pretty funny. Do you still have that creepy realistic diglett around?

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

And stuff.

So, I'm sitting here with the window open, and it's actually pretty comfy tonight. :D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well I dunno about that.. Pachy said it was a fact soo.. are you saying Pachy's fact is wrong? ;_; So it's not a fact? Uhoh, Pachy ;____;
    Haha :3

That being said.. that Pikachu is pretty funny. Do you still have that creepy realistic diglett around?

Oh no worries Kura. Nica always denies it when people say she loves the attention. :p

She does indeed like PC that much though, so it's not like she lied.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Oh no worries Kura. Nica always denies it when people say she loves the attention. :p

She does indeed like PC that much though, so it's not like she lied.

Oh man..
    Well that was pretty expected.. cause of the fact that it's so apparent.. but I guess a lot of people here hate it when others kinda.. state the obvious and then it's denied..

But really? Nica, man.. you gotta chill. It's a forum. Like.. there is so much other, better, and more productive stuff you could be doing. In 2 years, it'd be so sad if you said the most memorable time of those years were sitting in front of a screen. Wouldn't you want to experience something new and different? Go out and live your life in the world, there's so much to explore!

I'm so serious about this. The only thing that people assume if you love this place so much you can't even dress before coming here is that you might be obsessive. :/ Not a good thing.. so.. you gotta chill a little.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Ugh, wtf this seriousness.

Here's my seriousness; get the numbers right, people.

And lmao at knowing you think you know Nica, when obviously you don't. :B

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Ugh, wtf this seriousness.

Here's my seriousness; get the numbers right, people.

And lmao at knowing you think you know Nica, when obviously you don't. :B

I never said I know her, but perhaps I'm assuming things about her. Either way, if she thinks I'm completely off, she can always ignore me. But I see enough of the same attitude from her around here that I personally do believe I am assuming justly.

My previous post wasn't telling her what to do, I was just giving her some advice. She can take it or she doesn't have to take it, but I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to give open advice here whether people ask for it or not. So that's what I did. I gave my two cents.

If you don't like it, then I guess the most you can do is either sort it out with me, or report my posts if they somehow offend you.. which I don't see how they could.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I wasn't really directing my statement at you.

And I know you're just showing your opinions/assumptions/whatever about her.

But assumptions are the mother of all **** ups, as the saying goes.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I wasn't really directing my statement at you.

And I know you're just showing your opinions/assumptions/whatever about her.

But assumptions are the mother of all **** ups, as the saying goes.

Well what would I be messing up if I have no friendships with her in the first place? I think it's safe to make an assumption, especially if someone who claims to know her better says it's a fact. So.. who am I to say otherwise?

And I guess you weren't really.. but you were really at the same time... so I might as well have replied right?

And oi oi what's with the swearing PC all of the sudden? Crazy!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

It's better to be neutral with someone you don't have a friendship with though. Assumptions are basically just casting judgement upon people. The book by it's cover.

Uh no, since you were just getting your info from the ex-pair. I'm just stating that facts from someone she hasn't talked to in so long are basically wrong.

And it's just asterisk's, I haven't written a swear word. Although I admit, the point is to make it like I did swear, but instead I took the liberty of just typing * and let you decide it.

..oh good lordy.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

It's better to be neutral with someone you don't have a friendship with though. Assumptions are basically just casting judgement upon people. The book by it's cover.

Uh no, since you were just getting your info from the ex-pair. I'm just stating that facts from someone she hasn't talked to in so long are basically wrong.

And it's just asterisk's, I haven't written a swear word. Although I admit, the point is to make it like I did swear, but instead I took the liberty of just typing * and let you decide it.

..oh good lordy.

Well.. like I said before, I don't know her well so I wouldn't know that it'd be her ex-pair. And I'm sure I'd be able to make my own assumptions based on what I see if I feel like I want to take the risk of *dundundun!* not becoming neutral anymore. If I don't feel like they're wrong then I'm pretty much allowed to say exactly that.. which I did.. but in a way that would try to benefit her.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

There's a difference in trying to benefit someone with your opinion and annoying them, just so you know.

The mother who nags is the mother nobody wants.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

It's important when you think others have an expectation or image of how your personality is.

We shouldn't care what other people think, but we're only human. We can't help it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...I'm going to ignore what's going on in here.

Okay, lets explain again >>

...my point was that I care so much about PC that I get on as much as I can :(

= I only get to sneak on PC in the morning on shopping days, and I only had limited time to do so, and I only wanted to see whether Luck was on anyways :(

Also I have 6 thread ideas :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back