• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Natsu's now a happy soul~

'Cause if Keiichianimeforever.com lets me, I'm gonna get myself a Fairy Tail OST on my computer~

/nobody probably remembers, but on Friday in DLTMCHGSSGC I said the number one reason for me liking Fairy Tail (the anime) was because of the music <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yay, I don't have classes all next week!

/that is, if we don't get all of this week off, which means we'd have school either Wednesday and/or one class on Thursday, since Thursday and Friday we pretty much got off too

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, right now, yes. And the snow from Friday/Saturday is why I've had off the past two days.

But, our school gives us a week off in winter AND spring. So I'd basically have school off next week for no reason :> And I'd only have it off this Thursday and Friday (with the exception of one class on Thursday) because of parent/teacher conferences.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That stinks D:

I remember when it snowed in NC, we got off because it hadn't snowed there in like 5 years. And the best part was we got off on Inauguration Day.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

that happend to me before

i justbought new ones

omg aaaaaaaarrrggh i hate it when i have to go stuff and i'm sleeeeeeping

omg i just waaaant tto sleeep

;______________;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back