• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ ¤ ¤ F e b r u a r y D C C ¤ ¤ }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • So, after that long, arduous, positively agonizing twenty minutes of waiting since the last one was closed, you are now presented with the latest installment of the Pokemon Community's most (in)famous thread for your own pleasure, at your own peril.

And, as a reminder to neophytes and the forgetful alike, The Daily Chit-Chat Rules. Enjoy, chilluns~

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Dang it! Thats the second month its closed on me and a mod's posted after me. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Kaga,M'Lord....your title graphics attracted me to this thread...

THIS RULEZ >D Best title for the month of my birthday <3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Technically, for about two-thirds of the world it is by now. EST still owns you all, though.

And the title does need edited...but it's staying artistic >P

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Look at the posters for this DCC, probly the only time you'll ever see me at the top of the list. XD

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    wow... and it's still like.. the 31st for some people. XD

not me.. ^^ *feels special*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back