• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{¤} .:Hyuuga Clan [Byakugan Users] Fan Club:. {¤}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    My favorite character in Naruto is Neji! May I join?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Those are kawaii and awesome pics =3

Welcome to the club, dark-tiger. D: Would you like to be in the Head Family or Branch Family?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Welcome new members!

Aww, haven't been very active, am I? Sowwwy~! Wow, I am Lee, haha. Well, After the timeskip, [SPOILER AHEAD] HINATA ACTUALLY GREW HER HAIR, AND SO DID NEJi! W00t! I just got this piece of news from Wiki XD

She looks uberly cute! Well I support NejixHinata all the same, because I thoguht Naruto looks rather cute with Sakura... [SPOILER AHEAD]SAKURA ACTUALLY GAVE SASUKE THE COLD SHOULDER AFTER THE TIME SKIP!!!

Wooo, looks like I am back with spoilers XD Some cutesy pictures from Wiki!

Heh, I haven't been gone for nothing, OK? XD

Newest topic: Did you support Neji x Hinata?
    If we had that topic before then another one: If Hinata were to ahve a different hairstyle, would you rather her have one like Ino's, or one like Sakura's.

Years
    Welcome dark-tiger! ^^
    Cool piccies! =D
    Lessee...Ino's or Sakura's...
    I'd pick...Inos. I'd be nice to see Hinata in a ponytail. ^_____^

Hantsuki

Years
    Hinata grows her hair out, but it's not as long as you would have hoped. ;___; and that piccy from the manga is where she finally sees Naruto after 2 and a half years (not three or else Orochimaru would have taken Sasuke's body by now) and she hides because she doesn't know what to say, cute. <3

Sakura actually didn't give Sasuke the cold shoulder, I dunno what Wikipedia said o__o; but Sakura still loves Sasuke all the same. She and Naruto are still trying to get him back, but they are shocked of how much Sasuke has changed.

If Hinata did grow her hair out, I would like it to be Sakura's hair style. I like it down, it looks nice and pretty. I think Ino's hairstyle fits Ino the best basically.

Years
    I can imagine that. ^^

Yay for Sakura. ^^

Yeah, that would probably suit her better than a ponytail. ^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yeah, I agree too! XD, I meant two and a hlaf, ^ I typed it wrongly, sowwiee~! Sakura's hairstyleis actually very pretty, when I was small I used to see Mimi from Digimon's hairstyle and thought: Maybe I can grow it like that too. Now my fringe is something like them, but not with that peaking thing XD

As for the Sakura thing, when Sakura realised Sasuke ahd changed so much, she put aside her love and tried to snatch him back. I guessed Wiki's the best resource, cos they got so much of the latest piece of news :))

OK, let's see. I don't have any more pictures at the moment, and 0 spoilers, but I am here all the same! =D

Hantsuki

Years
    xoxkris: Oh, if that's what you meant, then that's correct. :D I didn't understand what you meant before so I said that. o__o; I thought you meant she ignores Sasuke altogether which is like incredibly impossible, but Sakura has changed alright. She's more focused on trying to make herself improve to help Naruto get Sasuke back. Aww, so sweet. =3

My hair is actually the same style as Sakura, except that I don't have any bangs. All my hair is on the back and I always leave it down. It's never up. ;x I dunno how she can put on her headband on her forehead like that, I tried it with the one I bought at the Anime Con and it doesn't work. TwT

Hinata is so kawaii. I was thinking about making a Hinata theme this week or Hinata x Naruto, but I got too much into Utada's music. xP

Neji, his hair is just pretty. I know that offends him, but it is. It's so nice and straight, I envy him. =.=;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yes, YES~!

Guess what~?! I managed to make mine look like Sakura's! Yes! Exactly~! Yess~! My hair reaches my THIGH, so I always tie it up in a ponytail. I dont have a hedband XD That's becaue it's anime, Shugotenshi no Bakura XP

But seriously, if Naruto was a live anime, if our worlds are like that, I would like to be Sakura. Now, I have my own Sakura theme XD I sorta used your style, Shugotenshi no Bakura.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back