• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{¤} .:Hyuuga Clan [Byakugan Users] Fan Club:. {¤}

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So that is seriously Neji's hair? My brother and I always thought it was a hat thing or something. Cool. 0.0

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Welcome to the club, would you like to be in the Head Family or Branch Family?

I love that eppy too. =3 They showed the episode last night where Kiba is against Naruto in the Chuunin Exam. It was so cute how Hinata thought about Naruto when he was so lonely and no one acknowledged him and such. I wish she could just yell out, "Go Naruto!" But that's not her character so she wouldn't say that. =__=;

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Welcome to the club, would you like to be in the Head Family or Branch Family?

I love that eppy too. =3 They showed the episode last night where Kiba is against Naruto in the Chuunin Exam. It was so cute how Hinata thought about Naruto when he was so lonely and no one acknowledged him and such. I wish she could just yell out, "Go Naruto!" But that's not her character so she wouldn't say that. =__=;
    head family

she starts speaking up a little more in the new eps at least

Hantsuki

Years
    Lol yeah, that was funny. Naruto is such an idiot at times since he doesn't realize that Hinata likes him. Even Kiba and Shino knows by now. In the manga anyway, but yeah. I wish Naruto wasn't so clueless all the time. e.e

obelisk-kun

Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    Lol yeah, that was funny. Naruto is such an idiot at times since he doesn't realize that Hinata likes him. Even Kiba and Shino knows by now. In the manga anyway, but yeah. I wish Naruto wasn't so clueless all the time. e.e
    naruto is to stupid to be shinobi if he can't figure out hinata likes them.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Because he's strong...
    I'll join. Hinta's really the only byakugan user I even like, nija can kiss her... forgot there is a rule about cursing here.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    btw, I saw earlier(hope not a double post) that nijaXtenten, but... nija nii san is a J. His line is a little curvvy.

obelisk-kun

Years
    xoxkris said:
    con: BLUES! Cool pictrue of Blues. It looks like him anyway. And anyway Neji x Hinata is the only couple I ever want!
    here are a couple of reasons nejiXhinata can't be

1 incest
    2incest
    3incest
    4incest
    5 neji hates hinata.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    obelisk-kun said:
    here are a couple of reasons nejiXhinata can't be

1 incest
    2incest
    3incest
    4incest
    5 neji hates hinata.

One. This shows how much you need a dictionary. Incest refers to CRIME of doing that baby thing with a father/mother/sister/brother..

Two, This also shows how much you don't know about Naruto. Neji accepted Hinata in the end. Thank you.

Hantsuki

Years
    XD Well, yes I agree with her. Neji didn't even really hate Hinata to begin with. When he was a chibi little boy, he thought Hinata was cuuuute. x3 In the Chuunin Exams, he even explained his past and why he hates the Head Family. He just points out some of Hinata's faults because he kinda disliked her since she was in the Head Family, but he would never really hate her. After Neji and Naruto fought, Neji learned what really happened and then he lifted his grudge off of the Head Family and he showed more respect for Hinata.

Hantsuki

Years
    Remember during the Chuunin Exams, when Neji told Naruto about his past and everything? Well, there was a flashback and he told the story of when they were little kids and it was Hinata-sama's birthday. He whispers to his father, "Father, she's cute." x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back