• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¤ ~*Kare Kano Fan Club*~ ¤ ‎

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yeah this one as well

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I can't remember it very well but I think it was when Aruma and Miyazawa found out they both failed an exam that they needed to pass xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    And then the principal told them that they need to break up...how terrible(YAY! xD)

Miss Miyazawa made Asaba cry xD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Those are cool pics ^.^ I wish I've seen more epys. I think I've seen like a couple @__@; I need to find where to download it, I like to download episodes rather than just watching it once because sometimes I don't have internet connection XP

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Dude...I only read the manga..I find it some what better cuase you can take it anywhere..XD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    True ^^ but I can't buy manga right now, we are poor because we took an unscheduled trip to the Philippines in February so my dad has to catch up before we can go to the anime store ;__;

Anyway, who is your favorite character in the show? Mine is Yukino Miyazawa :33

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I have no idea if again I said if I can join? I hope I can though..
    I like kare kano, I used 2 think he was cute...but now I think he's okay..

Years
    Welcome sissy! And yes, you already joined this.

Used to think who was cute, pinky?
    Kare Kano means "His and her Circumstances"
    It's not a name of a character. ^^'

My favorite character is also Ms. Yukino. ^__^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I just watched this episode where they show Hiroyuki(Miyazawa's Dad) and her mom when they were kids. I liked it since it focused on them a lot and we get to see how they meet. Its pretty cool that Hiroyuki was 6 when he first met his wife, which back then she was 4. He's 2 years older than her.

Back