• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ¤ Welcome to the Hall Of Fame! ¤

How Many Times Have You Beat the Champ?

• 1-5

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 6-10

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 7-15 (Or More)

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
  • oh yeah, hall of fame.. i first defeat Fire Red Elite Four with:

- Charizard *
    - Zapdos *
    - Pidgeot *
    - Vaporeon *
    - Nidoqueen *
    - Haunter *

I dont use exp share or others "boosters exp" - I fight only in pokemon trainer battles, no in grass etc. :P

* I didnt remember levels, attacks etc.
    I see where you are coming from, but I usually don't have any cash to buy full restores, so I just use exp share, so I do not have to risk KO'ing the poke I am training.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • I've gotten into the Hall of Fame three times on LeafGreen. The first time was with:

*Chapman the Charizard lv.57
    006.png

*Philip the Jolteon (later changed his name to Scott) lv.50
    135.png

*Icechiya the Articuno (later changed the spelling to Aichiya) lv.54
    144.png

*Eaglette the Pidgeot lv.48
    018.png

*Nina the Nidoqueen lv.51
    031.png

*Ankah the Raichu lv.43
    026.png

It took surprisingly little tries (I don't remember, but it was less than 10) considering Ankah and Eaglette were rather under leveled.

I only beat the Elite Four once on Fire Red with this party:

*Riley the Raichu lv.60
    026.png

*Ch'Ding the Farfetch'd lv.62
    083.png

*Gamma the Blastoise lv.68
    009.png

*Ducki the Golduck lv.50
    055.png

*Emperor the Nidoking lv.60
    034.png

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • I remember beating Elite Four a lot in earlier games to level up my Pokemon to 100.

You better give us more information. We can't understand with only saying Leveling up your Pokemon to 100. Hope you understand. I will wait for more detailed post of you :p

I'm forgot what i'm using to beat E4,but i remember some:
    -Bah(Snorlax)
    -Spark(Charizard)
    -Eon(Vaporeon)
    -Dugtrio
    other of them i'm forgot

Good nickname. Though looks great team. But how much time did you beat the E4 ? i beat it more then 5 times as of now.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • 7-15 or more! Though I definitely didn't fight them as much as I could since the VS Seeker made training much quicker.

Yeah right ! as of now i have beat the E4 amm.. more then 5 maybe 7 or 8 times. For training. But yeah VS seeker made it more convenient to train and rise your Pokemon.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I gotta go with the 6/10.
    Recently, I did a Random Pokemon Challenge and a Charizard and Alakazam solo run, so that's 3 right there. And I know I've beaten Fire Red and Leaf Green both more than once throughout my childhood so I'll go with 6/10, however it could be more like 15. I just know that I beat Emerald like 42 times or something.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • I gotta go with the 6/10.
    Recently, I did a Random Pokemon Challenge and a Charizard and Alakazam solo run, so that's 3 right there. And I know I've beaten Fire Red and Leaf Green both more than once throughout my childhood so I'll go with 6/10, however it could be more like 15. I just know that I beat Emerald like 42 times or something.

Not bad. Try beating them again with a different style it will reduce your Borness :P And great to hear you was to attracted to These 3rd gen games when you was a kid !

Back