• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
  • I can confirm that floor 3 had no boss, or at least we didn't battle it because of the timeskip.
    floor 4 does have a boss, however: that's the one we're about to fight, haha!

Isn't that boss on floor 5 and not floor 4?

Drakath why are you so curious about this O.o yes... floor 4 had a boss.

I'm trying something different... I'm wondering if you two are both thinking of the same boss? I'd like to know what the boss was for floor 4. Also, when will the quests change? Can you tell me all of the quests that were available before the timeskip? (Preferably in the order that they were available in. Screenshots would be nice.)

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • well, i think bosses are usually at the 'end' of floors, right? and we're on floor 4 right now, so... we have to beat the boss to get to floor 5, yes? ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Rose said floor 5 was just a big boss floor and we had to wait till New Year's Day for floor 4's teleport to floor 5 to open.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Rose said floor 5 was just a big boss floor and we had to wait till New Year's Day for floor 4's teleport to floor 5 to open.

so then after we beat the boss on floor 5 we can immediately advance to floor 6? well if that's the case, i suppose i was wrong. sorry ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    that would mean floor 4 didn't have a boss, though. cause we're on floor 4 right now and you say the actual boss fight is on floor 5.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • so then after we beat the boss on floor 5 we can immediately advance to floor 6? well if that's the case, i suppose i was wrong. sorry ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    that would mean floor 4 didn't have a boss, though. cause we're on floor 4 right now and you say the actual boss fight is on floor 5.

Floor 4 doesn't have a boss- after all, Floor 4's just a town surrounded by walls, there isn't anything to fight.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Drakath why are you so curious about this O.o yes... floor 4 had a boss.

*goes back to reading SU's*

Floor 4 doesn't have a boss- after all, Floor 4's just a town surrounded by walls, there isn't anything to fight.

since it was mentioned that floor 4 did have a boss, i assumed the now-unblocked 'floor teleport' was actually a portal to a hidden boss room on the same floor elsewhere, like underground or something. if the teleport is in fact a teleport to a boss room on floor 5, that works too i suppose. again, does that mean we will immediately advance to floor 6 when we beat the boss then? or will a door open that will just open the rest of floor 5, and it will have a second boss later to get to floor 6?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • since it was mentioned that floor 4 did have a boss, i assumed the now-unblocked 'floor teleport' was actually a portal to a hidden boss room on the same floor elsewhere, like underground or something. if the teleport is in fact a teleport to a boss room on floor 5, that works too i suppose. again, does that mean we will immediately advance to floor 6 when we beat the boss then? or will a door open that will just open the rest of floor 5, and it will have a second boss later to get to floor 6?
    You don't really need to worry about the details of what will happen after the boss of Floor 5 is beaten. Right now, in this regard, you should have as much knowledge about Floor 5 and later floors as your characters do. What comes next will be detailed by Rose.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Guys stop panicking. I said floor 4 had a boss because we're going to fight one on floor 5. However, floor 5 is one big boss room meaning that once we've defeated this boss, we'll be teleported to floor 6.

Now stop panicking you lot. It's all going to be alright.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • On a side note, I'm almost finished with my third character. I'll be finishing up very shortly.

Loljk. Here go.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • Guys stop panicking. I said floor 4 had a boss because we're going to fight one on floor 5. However, floor 5 is one big boss room meaning that once we've defeated this boss, we'll be teleported to floor 6.

Now stop panicking you lot. It's all going to be alright.

At least I'm not confused anymore.

Also, when will the quests change and Can you tell me all of the quests that were available before the timeskip? (Preferably in the order that they were available in. Screenshots would be nice.)

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • What monsters are in the dungeon by the lone tree, what does the inside of that dungeon look like, and do dungeons have mini bosses at the end, or traps and treasures inside?

Also, where do wolves and swines spawn?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Alright, then just use that as a reference.

This isn't a very semantic RP, and in a lot of ways it's just as built by the GMs as it is by the players. Since people have been in said dungeon, just use the posts of those who explored the dungeon as reference, and if core details that you absolutely need are missing, fill them in. There's a certain amount of trust between the GMs and the players, and as such, you can get creative with this type of stuff. If you have questions about your creative liberties, than by all means ask, but things like spawn points and dungeon aesthetics you can handwave and just go assuming it hasn't already been detailed by someone else or a GM.

In short, as long as you don't step on the GMs' toes or go really off the rails, being a little creative is fine.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Machomuu said exactly what I wanted to say. If you go off the road we'll step in.

I must say you've been acting like a mod quite lately with all these kind of questions and I would like to remind you that you're not a mod. You're not the one who decides what should be put on the OP and what doesn't, you can merely suggest. We're still trying to improve.

Sorry if you weren't trying to be like that but I really needed to say it out loud now since I've been bothered by it for a little while now.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • Machomuu said exactly what I wanted to say. If you go off the road we'll step in.

I must say you've been acting like a mod quite lately with all these kind of questions and I would like to remind you that you're not a mod. You're not the one who decides what should be put on the OP and what doesn't, you can merely suggest. We're still trying to improve.

Sorry if you weren't trying to be like that but I really needed to say it out loud now since I've been bothered by it for a little while now.

Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to be a mod, but I was just asking the questions to help me write my post, and I wasn't trying to decide or suggest what was in the OP.

Back