• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Ooppssss sorry Challanger ^^;; and your post is fine as it is Geras. What I wrote was confusing so it's my own fault.

It's funny how my nickname changed from Pink or Sapphy to Rose xD

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm writing up a post right now.

Tomorrow is the day of the anime convention so I won't be all day. If you all wanna see my Sword Art Online cosplay then I might upload one...

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sis, you might wanna take a look at that second paragraph again. It's kinda confusing.

Why does this happen -everytime- when I'm sleepy >->

"Tomorrow is the day of the animecon so I won't be online all day. If anybody wants to see my cosplay then I might upload a picture after the convention or Monday."

Better?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • @machomuu: I think you should take your time. It wouldn't be good for you to rush a reaction to something like this. Besides, we're still pretty high up on the page and there are other people who should be posting anyway.
    Yeah, but you guys have been waiting a while. I'll try to have it up by to day, but if not, it'll definitely be up tomorrow.

I love sword art online! I know this roleplay has been going for a while but could I make an SU?
    I'm no GM, but I say go for it. We could use more members.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I love sword art online! I know this roleplay has been going for a while but could I make an SU?

Yeah we're still accepting SU's c:

I put a picture of my cosplay here but I guess I'm gonna delete it tomorrow and not post one onto PC ever again.

Back