• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm really sorry for my absence from this roleplay these last 22 days or so. Could I please be forgiven for my sins.
Of course, don't worry about it. But it would be great if you could post when you get the chance. If you can't think of anything, you could try interacting with one or so of the other members.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I guess since I haven't said anything, I might as well now.

I was doing a JP with Impossiperiod a while ago, so when he came back I planned to finish it so I could continue with Rivas. Unfortunately he's seemingly disappeared again, and although I'd make a new character I'm honestly out of inspiration. :< Because of that, I'll be leaving for now even though it probably seems like I did a while ago. I might return later to make a new character, but unless my inspiration returns I don't see it happening anytime soon.

tl;dr I'm dropping out

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Alright, thanks! I'll most likely have the form up within the next few days.

EDIT: Finished sooner than expected!

Player Info
<<Real name:>> Kai Song

<<Gender:>> Male

<<Age:>> 21

<<Country:>> Japan

<<Appearance:>>
Spoiler:

Kai is a tall individual, at six foot four and a half, and his body is the size to match his height without making him seem overly huge or too lanky. He is quite fit, always having had a quick metabolism. He is rather toned in game, the result of constantly wielding a rather large battle axe, and despite his size and usual coat of heavy armor, can move rather quickly. His face is fair skinned and slightly childish, and almost always carrying a large grin. His slightly slanted brown eyes match almost perfectly with his neck-length auburn hair.

<<Personality:>> In game, Kai is tough, and likes to take up challenges. He doesn't really believe that dying in game will kill him in real life, so he may seem rather reckless at times. He is quick to jump into a battle, and is confident in his abilities. He almost always is training some skill or another, and is not adverse to spending hours in the field grinding.

As an individual, Kai is sharp and strategic. He has a jolly personality, and most would describe him as an amiable person. He still hasn't quite gotten over the sense of amazement at the game, despite the fact that he had something to do with its creation. He is a humble individual, and rarely brags. He enjoys alone time, though, even if he seems such a people-person at the first meeting. When around friends, he can be kinda spontaneous in his behavior, and loves to make people laugh. He does not like being insulted, nor being connected to the actions of Kayaba just because he was a member of the programming team.

<<History:>> Kai never was one to play many video games during his childhood, and for good reason. His father pushed him to be the best student he could be, and despite being the CEO of one of the largest video game companies at the time, saw them as a distraction for his son. As he had no mother, she had left when he was five, he had no other path to follow, and no one frowned upon an excellent student. During school, he often kept to himself, despite his wish to make people happy. He graduated high school as valedictorian, and was quickly accepted by excellent university. His father was proud, even more so when Kai finished his Master's degree in Computer Sciences a year early. It was then, as he was about to settle down to a calmer life, when the job proposal for Argus, a company creating the world's first VRMMORPG, arrived.

Realizing that this was what his life had been leading up to, Kai accepted without hesitation. He found that he really enjoyed the job, attending to his section of the game with gusto. Once finished, he was proud of what he had done, and was hooked on trying the game himself. When he didn't get into the beta test, Kai was quite disappointed, and swore to be one of first to get the game upon its release. Perhaps his outlook would be different if he knew just what Kayaba was planning, but alas, who would tell something that important to a lowly programmer of monster AI's? It was his ignorance that saved him from what he might feel if he were out of the game as others were trapped by something he had helped create. And so, on the game's release day, he was at the head of the wait line at his local carrier. He was quick to set it all up once he got home, having had experience with the NerveGear apparatus at his workplace, and was amazed at what he saw as he entered the game.

Then, Kayaba had his little spiel on the disappearance of the logout button. Kai felt the man was talking directly to him, as though he somehow knew that the tallish man was a part of his large scheme. Despite this, though, he didn't quite put stock in Kayaba's description of the death of the user at the death of the character. The NerveGear had been specifically created to prevent anything like that from happening! Seeing what had to be done, he threw himself into the game, and quickly started leveling up. He was following the advice of a coworker that he talked to on a semi-regular basis, a lead programmer in the leveling mechanics division. Although he quickly made plenty of friends in the game, he remained a solo player, not wanting to be responsible for anyone getting hurt for a mistake that he made. He stayed out of the first boss battle, focusing on other things at the time, but he now plans to take a position on the front lines.
<<Username:>> Dragon

<<Status:>> Player

<<Level:>> 11

<<Skills:>>
- Two handed battle axe: 1/1000
- Alchemy: 1/1000
- Delay: 1/1000
- Sprinting: 1/1000

<<Sword Arts:>>
- Death From Above: An attack executed while in the air, the user's weapon glows gold, and a powerful overhead attack is executed on one enemy as the user falls down to the ground. The only drawback is that it is near impossible to stop once instigated, and can be dodged by a quick enough opponent.
- Double Piercing Blade: The user's weapon glows white, and two attacks in quick succession are made. These attacks are very fast, often faster than an opponent's defenses, hence the name. However, the strain of the move usually restricts Kai to using it as a last resort.
<<Code:>> Link Start!

Congratulations~ You're accepted~ I have a few things before you can start though. I think it would be better if you changed his status from "player" to "beater" because you imply he was part of the programming team. I also think it might be better if you changed the last part of your history. It looks a lot like Kirito's reason to Solo-play plus we already have a character with similar reasons but based on a Fire Emblem's character. I also hope you know there is a limit to Solo-playing. At some point you'll probably need teams to defeat monsters because they'll be too high-leveled. That's all~

I guess since I haven't said anything, I might as well now.

I was doing a JP with Impossiperiod a while ago, so when he came back I planned to finish it so I could continue with Rivas. Unfortunately he's seemingly disappeared again, and although I'd make a new character I'm honestly out of inspiration. :< Because of that, I'll be leaving for now even though it probably seems like I did a while ago. I might return later to make a new character, but unless my inspiration returns I don't see it happening anytime soon.

tl;dr I'm dropping out

Bleh. If inspiration is what you need you can gladly approach me for stuff like that. I'm known for my creative brain *cough* sometimes a little too creative *cough*

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@DeathofShadows: Just so you know, the "boss" that Godot, Lacy, Ryuusa, and Taka are fighting is only a quest boss for a quest Lacy is doing. A ton of players are gathered in front of the boss door in another dungeon, and the battle hasn't started because a guild called the Dark Knights has been blocking it until recently. These two posts should explain the situation with that.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8038833&postcount=523
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8224358&postcount=591

If you want, I can tell you what RPers have characters there if you want to interact with someone. Of course, if you still want to join in the fight against the Golden Tauros with the ones mentioned above, you can always ask Rose Quartz, machomuu, or ShinyDiamond (machomuu is probably your best bet for a quicker answer).

Sapphire Rose

Years
I think we shouldn't allow any more people to get involved into the quest boss fight with the golden Tauros since that's about to end d: sorry DeathOfShadows.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I apologize for not posting yet. I've had a problem with making myself do things, and as a result I've dropped all but three roleplays, including this. I really want to continue, so I'll be posting today. I don't know when, but today. I promise.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu. Geras32 and Challanger: Guys I'm kinda lost on where we were with our mini quest boss battle D: Who's turn was it?

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Alright, quick question on my mini-plot involving Dragon. Would it be acceptable if he were to discover a mini-dungeon within the mountains? If so, would it be further acceptable if the reward for clearing it was a special item, such as a rare weapon? You can decide the details on the item and dungeon, if that would be better.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alright, quick question on my mini-plot involving Dragon. Would it be acceptable if he were to discover a mini-dungeon within the mountains? If so, would it be further acceptable if the reward for clearing it was a special item, such as a rare weapon? You can decide the details on the item and dungeon, if that would be better.
By all means. Really, you can choose the details for yourself, so long as the weapon isn't overpowered and is <= the dungeon's difficulty.

And if it does turn out to be OP, we'll just tell you. So go crazy, by all means.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
By all means. Really, you can choose the details for yourself, so long as the weapon isn't overpowered and is <= the dungeon's difficulty.

And if it does turn out to be OP, we'll just tell you. So go crazy, by all means.

Awesome. Thanks.

I shall also be creating a mini-profile for Enigma, as I plan on having him around for a while. I may make him into a PC later, but for now it will just be basic information.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
GUPPITY GRELP AND A GUPPITTY DOO, GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM HOLIDAY-, uh... DOO.

So yup, I'm back and available now, so I'll be able to post when the boss battle event goes ahead. The big boss battle. The floor boss battle. The battle for the big floor boss... that boss battle.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
We should really get the boss event started already. I'll let Rose know & also machomuu & see what we can do.

Back