• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

»Zuzu's Fanclub«

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    »The Zuzu Fanclub!«
    Welcome to the Zuzu/Serene/Pikataro fanclub! I thought she deserved a fanclub, so here I am making it! She's been a member here for eight months and a couple days and is really into RPing and Riviera. So join and get to know her some more!

Members:
    ».Sublime
    »Zuzu
    »Everyone else

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Sweetness! It got up 8D

And thanks, Swift~

I wonder if anyone else will join? If not, then I'll use brute force >=D <- That was a joke; I don't wanna force people to join if they don't want to. It really isn't my style ^^

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Emma. :]
    So joining, how can I not join my own sisters FC?

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Interesting............
    I think I'm going to join because Zuzu was one of the first people I ever met here and is one of my friends ^_^" Besides I don't wanna get on her bad side..........

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    How the heck could I forget about this?!
    I'm joining it.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Oh, AWESOME! You got your own fanclub, Zuzu! (I'm so not used to that name yet xD) Anyways, I am joining!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Awesomeness~ *pokes Limey* I know you're invisible, Limey. You know, he could be stalking this site this very second and we'd have no idea XD It's not 'til he posts that we wouldn't know he'd be on~

And to tell the truth, I sometimes put "Serene" in when logging in ><' I actually miss my old username now D= Zuzu's an awesome name and all, but I think I'll change it back once I get the chance XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I felt the same way when I changed my username. You'll get over it in a couple weeks, trust me.

However, I'll be changing my username back to Gummy soon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Awesome <3 I liked it when you were Gummy~ (though I like calling you Gummibaro too XD)

I was also thinking of changing my alt's name to Serene, though that would probably make it a tiny bit more confusing ^^'

Maybe if I become a Tier 4+ Supporter I won't have to wait as long <- I don't think I could get enough money to become one XD I'm already saving some money to get a new game, which is coming out in June.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I call Gummy, Gummiez, for the sake of the lol. =D

I miss your old name, Zuzu. D:

I'll join as well. I can't promise that I'll talk about Zuzu everytime, or even if I do, it would be positive, but I love her, nevertheless~~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Like I said, I am SO changing it back to Serene (if it's available then D=). If it's taken for some reason, I'll be Serene d'Arc ('cause Serene in Riviera's an Arc XD), or Serene-chan, or something like that. I might even become Nietzsche... Nah, I think that'll be my alt's new name XD

And I don't mind if you don't talk about me everytime, 'cause that get kind of boring after a while, or at least I think so XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Like I said, I am SO changing it back to Serene (if it's available then D=). If it's taken for some reason, I'll be Serene d'Arc ('cause Serene in Riviera's an Arc XD), or Serene-chan, or something like that. I might even become Nietzsche... Nah, I think that'll be my alt's new name XD

And I don't mind if you don't talk about me everytime, 'cause that get kind of boring after a while, or at least I think so XD
    Serene-sama! :D

What was your reason for changing your user-name, anyways?

You're interesting enough to have a chat about for about four, straight pages. 8D

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years

Oh, so you'll be changing it back! That'll be good, Zuzu is a hard username to get used to >_>' Haha, I remember when it was hard to get used to your username "Serene" when you changed it from Pikataro!

Back