• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

»Zuzu's Fanclub«

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hey, Limey. Maybe I could tally up the votes and you could update the member list. But once you're done updating, I'd give you back what I've done so far XD

Yeah, like that'll work.

While you're at it, too, Limey, add "Loves Yggdra Union, Touhou, and Pokemon Special" to the list of things I like XD

I ain't gonna put too much pressure on you, Limey, I promise D=

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Meh still no updates ? , remind me to attack Limey at some point tomorrow Despite the fact that he is better then me in almost every single possible way

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, Limey's got the MotM votes to count, plus he's now a Supporter, so who knows how much he'll be messing around with his new status XD

Now, if the only money I didn't have left wasn't for this video game coming out in June... Or if I could take away the $20 I donated to another site about a year ago...

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Really? What video game is it? I love how we both put each other as favorite female in MOTM <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    It's called Knights in the Nightmare. It's the fourth game in a series, and it's coming out in June. What I like about the series is that each game has its own unique style of gameplay. They're all RPGs, but each and every one has their own twist. One of the games even has a Fire Emblem-like play, but it has plenty of differences so in a way it isn't like Fire Emblem.

So hopefully Knights in the Nightmare will turn out to be a great game.

By the way, the series I'm talking about is Dept. Heaven if you wanna look it up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Mm, that'd be awesome <3

Aye, still waiting for Limey to update. But he's probably still busy with the MotM votes, so I'll cut him some slack. Though I don't know how much longer that'll be XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Right now, no one. I just stole this theme from Photobucket, did a bit of resizing, and voila~

The previous theme was an actual CG as well. And the theme before that was made by .raiden.

If I do have people make my themes, it's Dukey or .raiden; Limey did make two of my older themes once, though.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Right now, no one. I just stole this theme from Photobucket, did a bit of resizing, and voila~

The previous theme was an actual CG as well. And the theme before that was made by .raiden.

If I do have people make my themes, it's Dukey or .raiden; Limey did make two of my older themes once, though.
    You thief! D<

What happened to Raiden's set?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I ditched it for the Riviera one XD But I liked the theme, I have to admit~ You can find it in his graphics thread.

And hey, as long as I find it on a site where the pics could be from ANYWHERE ('cause you can upload pictures onto your Photobucket account via URLs~), it's not stealing ;D

Oh, and Limey, you should add "Loves Shaman King -again-" to the first post XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I ditched it for the Riviera one XD But I liked the theme, I have to admit~ You can find it in his graphics thread.

And hey, as long as I find it on a site where the pics could be from ANYWHERE ('cause you can upload pictures onto your Photobucket account via URLs~), it's not stealing ;D
    Personally, you should change it back. :O I still don't know if that's a swamp or an enchanted meadow. :O

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Your fan club needs some more posts. *trying to keep firends' FC's from dying*

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Zuzu... ya club is somewhat dying... -breathes life into it-

Maybe a topic?
    What do you like best about Zuzu?
    That shes sweet, modest, and a good friend.

Back