• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [über 12/06] mitic island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
Years
  • I love the Daft Punk music for the second video. XD
    It sounds awesome.

And your hack looks ever more awesome!!!!!

I'm glad I grew up learning spanish little by little.
    When do you expect to put out a Beta/the complete version?

It looks awesome so far!!!
    Do you plan on keeping the Pokesho sprites for some 4th gen pokemon? Or are you going to switch them to the real Diamond/Pearl sprites, now that they're out?

Good luck and keep up the good work!

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • [über 12/06] mitic island

whats up friend??
    man, i am glad for this sucess that you are getting here in PC, i think you deserves it all and... i love being the first leader, this way the people will be able to relax giving me a beating for take so much time for mi hack
    keep your way
    ________________​

¿¿q tal hermano!!
    tio q me alegro un tako q estes consiguiendo tanto éxito aki en PC xq te lo mereces x to lo q t lo as kurrao y ad+ ese primer lider, agüita... , q stá to bueno xD
    pues nada, kuídate y sigue así!

Last edited:

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • All I can say is keep progressing...

So any ideas on a beta, or is it still testing if everything works, and whatnot?
    And are you going to host it anywhere besides PokeCommunity?

Well, good luck, and try to keep many copies of the same hack, because you never know when they'll turn bad.

(For those who are interested in that Daft Punk music that was played in Serg!o's second video, it's called Aerodynamic, in their second album Discovery, the soundtrack to Interstella 5555. Lalala~)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todo lo que puedo decir es el progresar de la subsistencia… Tan cualquieres ideas en un beta, o es todavía que prueba si todo trabaja, ¿y whatnot? ¿Y usted va a recibirlo dondequiera además de PokeCommunity? Bien, buena suerte, y el intento para guardar muchas copias igual corta, porque usted nunca sabe cuándo darán vuelta a malo. ¡(Para los que están interesados en esa música del punky de Daft que fue jugada en Serg!vídeo del o segundo, ha llamado a Aerodinámico, en su segundo descubrimiento del álbum, la banda de sonido a Interstella 5555. Lalala~) [Translation by Microsoft Office 2007]

From,
    ~TheRoad

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • This is a really great hack. Post more screen shots:) we want so se more! well atleast I want to see more:D

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • English:
    Your hack is amazing. Do you think you'll be able to make the graphics decrease in quality as you go back in time? Well, if you need help translating the game, I am a decent bilingual(I'm better at english than spanish, though).

Español:
    Su corte es asombroso. ¿Usted le piensa podrá hacer que los gráficos disminuyen en calidad mientras que usted entra detrás en tiempo? Bien, si usted necesita ayuda que traduce el juego, soy un bilingual(I'm mejor en el inglés que español, aunque).

Pardon mi español incomprensible. No soy todo el que bueno en mi segunda lengua.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I hope alex decides to post more screenshots here. I've seen some new, but it's up to alexmad's decision to post them. But one thing is certain, this hack'll shake the entire hacking community! (even more than mine :P)

Off-topic (weird in me...): I'm a bit tired of see the word "hack" getting translated into "corte", leave it as it is, it shouldn't be translated for what we are talking. Kinda like some computer terms...

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • wow

i've said it before, this hack is amazing! youre tiles and stuf are outstandin , keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    It's gonna be an Emerald hack, Daniel_xz. And the best one so far!

(Wonder what means nontapeworm...)

yeah Its really the best hack of emerald my eyes ever seen :surprised:
    (I also wonder what means nontapeworm...)

Also i wanted to ask if you are going to erase some pokemons to add the ones of shinou or if you will add them without erasing others????

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    alexmad you got some incredible tiles and palettes in this. Your hacking skills are really awesome! I've been looking through Studiopokemon forums and the first time I seen it, I was speechless. This is terrific work you got here man. Best of luck to you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    this is very amazing. you are a very good hacker. i love everything about your game. the future and pass is my fav.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I also love the whole idea of the time-travelling, and definately the graphics are great - love them! :D Good luck with making the back, and hope it does come out complete - I'd love to play it! ;)

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Wow, this looks amazing! The idea of past and future is great as well. I look foward to seeing it implemented. I too am somewhat bilingual (although only 3rd year in high school, I can pick up words and meanings very well even if I don't know the word) so I could help some.

Years
  • This HACK IS AWESOME!!!! If this hack isnt the 12/06 UBER or hack of the year, I WILL GO KRAZY AND SPAM the 1 that beats this hack... Oh, also, Nice work with the tiles, and well, who said he couldnt copy the hyperbolic chamber with a simple tool known as Paint!!!!!!! And mate, it is an ADVANCE GAME!!!
    Oh, I like the way the past differs with the present and also the future. Oh, also, dont worry about people saying bad stuff about your Hack, i mean, NO ONE has the right to make you feel bad, and the majority of us want to try even the first three minutes of your hack and from what we can see, it will be worth it!!!

Through freetranslation.com:
    ¡Este IMPRESIONANTE! !!! Si este isnt de tajo el 12/06 UBER o tajo del año, yo me VOLVERE LOCO Y ENVIARE SPAM el 1 que golpea este tajo... ¡Ah, también, el trabajo de Niza con los mosaicos, y bien, que dijo que él couldnt copia la cámara hiperbólica con un instrumento sencillo conocido como Pintura! !!!!!! ¡Y el compañero, es un JUEGO ANTICIPADO!!! Ah, quiero la manera que el pasado difiere con el presente y también el futuro. ¡Ah, también, la preocupación puesta acerca de personas que dice el material malo acerca de su Tajo, yo significo, NADIE tiene el derecho de hacerle se siente mal, y la mayoría de nosotros quiere tratar aún los primeros tres minutos de su tajo y de lo que podemos ver, lo valdremos!!!

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • In case you're wondering, alex's taking a short break from hacking. I don't know how much will it be, but I hope he gets inspired and continue the work on this hack. I'm trying to avoid taking over his thread, but he's not much of an english poster, and you need some kind of information, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    NekroBoi said:
    This HACK IS AWESOME!!!! If this hack isnt the 12/06 UBER or hack of the year, I WILL GO KRAZY AND SPAM the 1 that beats this hack... Oh, also, Nice work with the tiles, and well, who said he couldnt copy the hyperbolic chamber with a simple tool known as Paint!!!!!!! Asn mate, it is an ADVANCE GAME!!!
    Oh, I like the way the past differs with the present and also the future. Oh, also, dont worry about people saying bad stuff about your Hack, i mean, NO ONE has the right to make you feel bad, and the majority of us want to try even the first three minutes of your hack and from what we can see, it will be worth it!!!

I totally agree with Drako Nekro here! This game will definately deliver - the plot, graphics and quality is great! I would also like to sample it, and witness a truely great hack, and yes, how could anyone pay out a hack as good as this one? >:S

zel said:
    In case you're wondering, alex's taking a short break from hacking. I don't know how much will it be, but I hope he gets inspired and continue the work on this hack. I'm trying to avoid taking over his thread, but he's not much of an english poster, and you need some kind of information, lol.

I hope "Alex" does come back and continue to work on this hack. It would be a such disappointment if he just 'gave-up' on this hack...it's truely a promising one...and if only it were in English too...it would help alot... <:/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Narutoichooseyou, not a good idea. Nintendo would get peeved at the fact that their game has been illegally hacked, so it's best kept exclusively, no? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back