• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [über 12/06] mitic island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2013
    Good I believe that or they underwent much and is hour to let them play a little Mitic Island so that they feel happy I hope likes and they do not pester with complaints and things single ace I want that they enjoy it and that they play it because the errors or I have seen all them.

The beta arrives until Articuno and the first medal!

OFICIAL WEB

Mitic_Island_1.0
    ----------------------------------------------

bueno creo que ya sufrieron mucho y es hora de dejarlos jugar un poko de mitic island para que se cientan felices wink.gif espero les guste y no acribillen con kejas y cosas asi solo kiero k lo disfruten y que lo juegen pues los errores ya los e visto todos

OFICIAL WEB

Mitic_Island_1.0

el bta llega hasta articuno y la primera medalla !!

Last edited:

cubanresourceful

La vida es un juego.
    Years
  • Compadre, muy bueno! Me gusta mucho, gracias a todo. Feliz navidad y el fin del ano! Este hack es uno de los mas mejor del todos!

Friend, very good! I like much, thanks for all. Merry Christmas and New Year's! This hack is one of the best of all!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'll make just some quick comments.

First, I'm preparing a patch to post, I think it'll be necessary in a while...
    Second, everyone who will attempt to play the game, use the Savestates very often, because you never know when alex gives us a surprise!
    And third, alex, don't you think it's a bit disorganized? (Tons of glitches, and grammatical errors everywhere, well at least the people in English will not realize them. I hope you have something better for us!)

That's all, I'm trying to find my way to the badge (since I was crushed by Articuno...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    *I deleted my earlier post - it was false.* What am I saying? It doesn't work for me - comes up with blank white screen! :( I hope someone can fix it - I can't! And Zel notices so much...I guess when he samples a hack, he really does! :D

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • Well Alex I'm played the game and it's fantastic, but have a lots of grammatical errors!
    But nothing important...(for me of course i speak spanish so i understand him).
    I not arrived to Articuno yet so I'm going to keep playing!
    Bye-Bye and good luck!

PD: Sorry for my english!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • *I deleted my earlier post - it was false.* What am I saying? It doesn't work for me - comes up with blank white screen! :( I hope someone can fix it - I can't! And Zel notices so much...I guess when he samples a hack, he really does! :D

i get a blank white screen aswel, i even tried to opem it in am but it says invalid header footer , hopefuly zel wil make the patch soon.

Years
  • For people who gets a white screen try to go in your vba to option-emulator-save type and put it on flash 128k. I hope this will help you.
    Back to the game, there is alot of bugs in the game and the way is blocked by a tree so you can't continue to play.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    Alexmad, i must say, this hack is excellent, really, i mean it.

Are you gonna translate it or is someone else gonna translate.

Also i manage to get to glitch city, maybe in the next beta you would fix it so its impossible to get there.

Anyways, i like the beta.

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
  • wow i can't even pass the cave after getting eevee.
    because after I win/run from a battle my sprite stands still and i'm a sprite close 2 me (the hiker) and I succeed 2 get 2 bonsly but i won't go away.. do i need 2 go 2 the boat or something then?.
    and after getting out the boat i can go to the right trough trees and get somewhere all glitchy and such or walk over water xD.

but if i see trough the glitches it's a great hack so far ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    abed said:
    For people who gets a white screen try to go in your vba to option-emulator-save type and put it on flash 128k. I hope this will help you.

Sorry, it doesn't. Oh well, the problem will be fixed soon...

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Ah! I found out how to work it!

To open the file, you must first have a good copy.

So you need MITIC ISLAND (I used the 2.0 available on the website, you are free to choose)

And then go to VisualBoyAdvance, go to Options, and press REAL TIME CLOCK as well as Option-Emulator-Save Type-Flash 128k.

Thanks for abed for helping, and making me try it and get it right!

Now, let's see here...

EDIT: I got the patch up! I don't technically have it on a server, so you'll have to use this, but in the meanwhile, enjoy this!

The Download Link You need Pokemon Emerald USA.gba (Pokemon Emerald USA) to patch.

Tell if you want me to take this down. I don't mind, if you think it's bad against alexmad. Just a precaution~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    nice beta! I cant wait until its finished. The future system is a good idea and i cant wait to play the full version! dont give up!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • hmmmmm

maybe its just my rom or something but the cave is really glitchy , when walking sometimes if a wild pokemon atacks after wards its like im out of the heros body, its wierd has anyone else had this problem?

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • maybe its just my rom or something but the cave is really glitchy , when walking sometimes if a wild pokemon atacks after wards its like im out of the heros body, its wierd has anyone else had this problem?

Same Thing Happen To Me Zak.

Remember what zel said?

I'll make just some quick comments.

First, I'm preparing a patch to post, I think it'll be necessary in a while...
    Second, everyone who will attempt to play the game, use the Savestates very often, because you never know when alex gives us a surprise!
    And third, alex, don't you think it's a bit disorganized? (Tons of glitches, and grammatical errors everywhere, well at least the people in English will not realize them. I hope you have something better for us!)

That's all, I'm trying to find my way to the badge (since I was crushed by Articuno...)

After all, this is a beta, and while it may look good at firsthand, even the best of hacks (ex. Pokemon Brown? Pokemon rijonAdventures?) have glitches at the start. That's why they're betas! So people can test them out!

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
  • maybe its just my rom or something but the cave is really glitchy , when walking sometimes if a wild pokemon atacks after wards its like im out of the heros body, its wierd has anyone else had this problem?

See my post above ;) you become the hiker...
    I guess my VBA always stands on Real time O_O cause i only needed 2 set Flash 128k

but how do I get past bonsly?

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • See my post above ;) you become the hiker...
    I guess my VBA always stands on Real time O_O cause i only needed 2 set Flash 128k

but how do I get past bonsly?

Thats the end of the beta i think,

i really like the tiles alexmad there amazing , and the sprite of the umbreon guy is really really good, like amazing, good luk wiv this hack its gona be a great one,

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Umm... I dont know if this only happens 2 me, but the beta only gives a white screen with me. how can i fix it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back