• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ĿŏŘď ή here

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hello and welcome aboard! The PokeCommunity is a very nice place, and you'll definitely love it! Anything in particular that got you to sign up? You'll meet tons of people who share your interests, like your interest in N...there's a TON of people that love N as much as you do, so you're not the only one. ^_^

Enjoy PC, okay! If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to send me a message! Have fuuuun~

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to PC Lord N! Little information would be great. Because you don't have any info about yourself I'm going to ask you few questions. How did you find PC? Do you have any friends here and how many? What is your favourite game, Pokémon, character and region? What sections look interesting?

Anyway, first you might want to read the rules and keep them in your mind. Then you can start posting. Discuss with others, share your opinions and make a new threads. Make a new friends and chat with them. And meaby become someone's pair at someday?

Have fun and stay active! ^^

ĿŏŘď ή

oshawott lover
    Years
  • How did you find PC?I was search about pokemon forums
    Do you have any friends here and how many?؟I Don't have any friends,because I'm new
    What is your favourite game? pokemon fire red and white
    , Pokémon? oshawott
    character?Lord N
    region?unova and johto
    What sections look interesting? Pokémon Anime and Pokemon groups

Years
  • Hi Lord N!

We shall salute you.

Yeah, Oshawott is my favorite Pokemon too.

Unova is also my fave region cos it introduced some of my fave Pokemon.

Have fun around PC, sorry I was late in the introduction cos I was out dining.

Back