• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    true strength in numbers and they do have two species against one kinda like a Honey Cartel .

@Makbets ah that sucks how much did you have done?

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    That really sucks, but I think you should refrain from only writing offtopic stuff.
    At least add the word bug somewhere in your post if you're going to be offtopic.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    That really sucks, but I think you should refrain from only writing offtopic stuff.
    At least add the word bug somewhere in your post if you're going to be offtopic.

Well...okay....currently im
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-
    battling bunch of
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-
    alone! Im winning! :D

tkallab

Years
    Something has been bugging me... Haha!
    How come first you become a worker bee, which is a Combee, then you become a warrior bee or whatever, which is a Beedrill, and then you become a queen bee, which is a Vespiquen? That stuff don't make no sense, I sayin' ya! I mean, Beedrill isn't in Combees evolutionary line.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Something has been bugging me... Haha!
    How come first you become a worker bee, which is a Combee, then you become a warrior bee or whatever, which is a Beedrill, and then you become a queen bee, which is a Vespiquen? That stuff don't make no sense, I sayin' ya! I mean, Beedrill isn't in Combees evolutionary line.

Looks like Vespiquen needs new evolution! :P

tkallab

Years
    No, that wouldn't work. Nothing in the world can evolve from a queen bee. Vespiquen owns Arceus big time anyway (given that Arceus has the Mind Plate).

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    ^or a Dread Plate
    I was thinking maybe a evolution for the Male Combee maybe a warrior bee tye thing or some sort of drone

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    aye no chance of it happening but I have like 3 perfect Combees in my box but they're male. It gets kinda irritating.

Edit :S.O.B trying to hatch a relaxed female combee and got a SHINY Male Combee !!!!!

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well if you were refering to the member ranking it doesn't have anything to do with evolution!
    Bassically that's the rank in a real bee hive, and we have Pokemon to represent those ranks... Get it now?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Wow that's really generous and modest of you! :) You never cease to amaze me!
    I was thinking about something, and decided to do it!
    I'm promoting tkallab to and honorary Bug Warrior-General rank! This is a new and special rank only tkallab can be! It's assigned to him for his constat activity, and above all tremendous help to the BFC! This rank will be here as long as the BFC exists, and he cannot be removed from it! This means you have all rights as Queen Bee, and more! Serious congratulations tkallab! You honestly deserve it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back