• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-
    ^^ ohh now i realise why i dont like drapion, :D im used to scorpions having their head in a lower position and drapions is like wa high(up) and his pincers look kinda dumbd with his head so high :/ well to me atleast. And his tail should be a lil more bigger.
    Now that i look at him i think that he would look even better without his arms(pincers) :P

:OOOO XD i just noticed i was promoted :P ty drago. Yey! im finnaly moving up from that ugley combee >.>

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Look at the General's (tkallab's) design!
    It looks way better than just 4 legs!
    /brick'ed by Draggy and tkallab's design.
    :O! I hate you guys now. Lol; XD Kiddin. You're quite skilled to get me to change my mind on this matter, maybe it was tkallabs amazing design skills or draggy's sinister persuasive moves. >.> I
    Drapion rocks, he can't be better! :D
    Now this is a member I can get along with! Hahahaar; XP
    ^^ ohh now i realise why i dont like drapion, :D im used to scorpions having their head in a lower position and drapions is like wa high(up) and his pincers look kinda dumbd with his head so high :/ well to me atleast. And his tail should be a lil more bigger.
    Now that i look at him i think that he would look even better without his arms(pincers) :P

:OOOO XD i just noticed i was promoted :P ty drago. Yey! im finnaly moving up from that ugley combee >.>
    The last sentence made me seriously cry while laughing. Might not sound really funny, but to me it was.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Hey, as long as you post something about bugs and you're not like: 'join now please please please' it's okay, right?
    Anyway, I'm gonna show off the best Metapod I've drawn up to date when I get to my other computer. And you're gonna love it... Or else!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Accordingto your previous drawings, I'm pretty sure we are gonna love it!

But, you know, a co-owner, or a general, or a Queen Bee could give us a new topic, cause I'm running out of ideas here...

tkallab

Years
    Alright, here's one from the general. Tee hee!

What bug Pokémon would be the best Formula 1 racer?
    I know, it's random and weird, but hey, it's something.
    I think Heracross, because he can actually grip the wheel.

And here's me showing off, to remind every single one of you that I'm better.
    łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł  -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

tkallab

Years
    Urugamosu's awesomeness wouldn't even fit inside that tiny car.
    How about Venonat at the wheel? He has compound eyes, so he can look really good. I guess that's a perfect steerer... And then Spinarak at the pedals. He has one pair of legs for each pedal!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    quite a sight to see indeed but I was just thinking Venonat can learn Psychic so it could indeed steer and work the pedals. Butterfree could drive just as well though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back