• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Thanks for those wise words Wobbuffet. That isn't spam or anything of the kind, of course.

Makbets, this isn't about being able to draw well, this is a teamwork game! What are you good at?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Announcement (MINI)
    Hey everyone just a small notice. I have brefily and slowly am putting more info about the competition as time goes on in my original posts. (3rd of the wholw thread if you cant find it.)

Don't worry, any more info needed to be up there just PM pleease.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I'm not such a good drawer but i'm ok.
    if anybody needs a good story thinker as a partner i'm a good choice.
    hmmmm....tkallab's right, ledian's wings aren't powerfull enough for fly but i think the elemental punches and the air slash is a good idea.
    Um....Wobbuffet, what's with the weird post?
    Are you even a member here?
    ^sorry don't mean to be mean, just a bit weird.
    P.S. I'm changing my theme soon, im bored of primal dialga.(still like him though)

tkallab

Years
    I wonder how I can scan those pages without my parents thinking I'm weird... Especially my mother is the only one in my household who knows how to use the scanner.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Why would your parents think that your wierd?
    i think we really need a new topic, would someone mind making one?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Well guys, the time has come for a new competition, here in BFC!
    I'd really like for everyone to partcipate, as I've put a lot of thought in it! :D
    The object of the competition is to create a Bug Pokemon related manga!
    Yep, that's right! :D It should have about 10 pictures, so nothing to difficult to handle!;)
    But, you won't be doing it alone!
    You'll have to team up with another member, and then you both do it together!
    Just make sure you organise the process, and you'll be all set!
    I'll team up with Curious! :D
    The competition will last 5 days, and it will start in two days, so you'll have enough time to find your teammate! :)
    Well I hope you guys like it! :)

>< awww crap i like the idea, but i work alone the best :P
    Soo who wants to be meh partner :3
    I can draw and i can write, a perfect partner ;)

Guys i think that wobboffet just wanted to introduce himself, on his woobuffet-ish way :)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    >< awww crap i like the idea, but i work alone the best :P
    Soo who wants to be meh partner :3
    I can draw and i can write, a perfect partner ;)

Guys i think that wobboffet just wanted to introduce himself, on his woobuffet-ish way :)

Yeah, I never even thought of that! If so, I'm sorry Wobbufet, but it really does sound like a spam...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    I guess we could partner up coolnick.
    But you're the drawer.
    I'll be the storyline maker...guy.

Sure :D
    So its supposed to be a 10 frame short comic? Hmm that venomoth was the last thing i have drawn :P since im too lazy to draw in my free time.
    I hope this event inspires me to continue my manga ^^

tkallab

Years
    I really think five days isn't enough. Maybe we should just get rid of the deadline... It's not like we're in a hurry.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I really think five days isn't enough. Maybe we should just get rid of the deadline... It's not like we're in a hurry.
    I second this, sorry Draggy. :3
    By the way, welcome wobufffet if you are going to join that is. But if not, unfourtunately I'm gonna have to give you a warning even if you're not a member.. yet hopefully. :)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Sure :D
    So its supposed to be a 10 frame short comic? Hmm that venomoth was the last thing i have drawn :P since im too lazy to draw in my free time.
    I hope this event inspires me to continue my manga ^^

LOL, I'm kinda lazy too, but i'm doing continuas <(spelt wrong) work so i can get money to buy a pokemon pearl game.
    Anyway, now we should PM or VM each other to discuss the storyline, cuz i haven't come up with anything yet.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I agree with the deadline thingy, so for now, the deadline is open, but not for last!
    I suppose the contest will last about ten days! I'll inform you later, when I think of something new.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I agree with the deadline thingy, so for now, the deadline is open, but not for last!
    I suppose the contest will last about ten days! I'll inform you later, when I think of something new.
    LOL; I sent you a VM about that. Just ignore it now. :)

Anyway let's talk about Ledian or the competition.... are you excited who are you gonna partner up with?

Can you guys please VM or PM your teams so I can put them up.
    And remember; those who win will be in the hall of fame... and get a prize.... WINNER only banner like coolnick?

tkallab

Years
    I wonder how my partnership with Makbets is gonna turn out. And I wonder how I'm gonna get my pages uploaded without my parents thinking I've gone back to the six-years-old PokéFanatic I used to be.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I wonder how my partnership with Makbets is gonna turn out. And I wonder how I'm gonna get my pages uploaded without my parents thinking I've gone back to the six-years-old PokéFanatic I used to be.
    Don't be ashamed, if it's yur intrest your mum should understand. :3

So Ill put your partnership up then! n.n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back