• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (Δ) HOLON mythos (δ) [M] [OOC + SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
    Recommendations: I'd personally recommend if you handled this event in a Joint Post between the three people involved ~

EDIT: Even more edits for reference! You don't have to wait on the GMs to post with stuff about the Pokemon involved in events, unless otherwise specified. If the Pokemon have their moves, ability and the like provided already, then you're free to conduct the event at your own leisure!~​

What you see above is something I just added to the marshlands post. Status will serve to indicate if and how many people have taken an optional event in the future ~ Recommendations will be handled in many forms, according to the event in itself, this one being being about how the posting should go (i.e. it'd be totes kewl if all three characters involved could do a Joint Post with how the find the choir, how the fight it and stuff).

The edit is in case you wondered if you could do the event already or had to wait for some green-light from our end. Answer is no, most of the time. The Wooper, Tympole and Palpitoad all have their stuff specified (and it only takes hovering over their images to see their specifics), so as soon as you three peeps settle how you're handling the event (and possible interactions within) it's pretty much free game ~​

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Grand News my cultists, I am back and ready. I think our JP is done, just need the CSS for it!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I haven't posted lately because I supposedly hinted in the end of my second post that the grass is shaking... So I was wondering did I do something wrong.

Chalifoux

Years
  • Not at all, Cabbage, I was just waiting for stuff to reply to to pile up, and am actually writing a reply to them as we speak, Herra's encounter included ;]

EDIT: Such GM reply is now posted. Apparently it's Swablu Encounter day, or so the encounters seemed to hint. Also, Delilah no longer has Pokeballs... and she found the Totodile *cry cry*

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Sorry guys but I think I'll be dropping from this RP. I have some others in mind that I want to join and need to make room on my schedule. Happy Catching everyone :)

Chalifoux

Years
  • Sorry guys but I think I'll be dropping from this RP. I have some others in mind that I want to join and need to make room on my schedule. Happy Catching everyone :)

That's unfortunate to hear, but hey, at least you're making smart choices for your schedule instead of filling it with more and more Roleplays. However, this also means a new spot for a male character is open. Yes, I'm talking to you, stalker.

Years
  • *Drum roll*

The GM of the century has returned... Bwahahahahahaha... Ha ha ha ha... HAHAHAHA... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Chalifoux

Years
  • Apologies for being so quiet lately. Stuff kept getting in the way, but I'm working on a post now that hopefully brings us back from slowly fading into oblivion! I'm also sorting some stuff about Nori's involvement on the Palpitoad battle and the fact Yamagi left and the next batch of encounters/GM replies, so bear with me while we get that done!

Looks like that's my cue to start working on a SU then so! :D

Indeed it is! Looking forward to what you being to the mix :3

And Josh returned, rejoice!​

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I'm sorry about the hold Chuckles, hopefully the edit I made will clear it up for you. Its a sucky death but I lack the state of mind to be creative.

Chalifoux

Years
  • Err... Yeah, A Slightly Major Announcement

I first want to offer an apology. With a lot of real-life stuff going on, I have barely had time to log in and post, let alone gather my thoughts into proper place. I realize Holon is starting to die off, mostly due to a lack of a GM reply from our end. And while there is some stuff typed up, it certainly isn't enough to get a proper post up, and burdening Josh with the workload of Game-Mastering on his own just wouldn't be fair. I won't be able to finish the next GM posts with Josh until about next week. However, I'm also heading back to school around that time so I wouldn't be able to have any more time than I have as of now. If anything it would just be less than what few moments I can get right now.

Two things I thought of, either i close the RP and call it quits, or we go on hiatus. Alternatively, somebody else could rise up and take the wheel of GM and keep the thing going with Josh. The hiatus is obviously not a very convenient option because of the reasons stated above. Closing it, while viable, would be downright unfair for everyone involved. Assuming a role of Gm with Josh would, by extension, give you full creative freedom to shape the story to your liking, using what we have so far as a mere guideline for such a thing.

I do feel incredibly bad about this, really. Trust me, I am loathing myself like I haven't in years right now. But I'll stop talking narcissistically about my issues, and leave the decision up to you. If somebody's up for the challenge, they can raise their hand, and Josh can them get help from you with GMing. If its putting an ending to this that you want, either Maddy, Rika or Peter will be closing the thread. If you opt for the hiatus, well, I honestly can't assure you I'll be returning to the RPC anytime soon. I'd still be around the forums, just not enough to get any GMing done.​

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • It's okay; plus school counts for your future. School is also approaching me on August 11, so don't mind if I'm not as active as before, but I will keep up to date.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    This may or may not kill me, but.... *Raises hand*

While I am open to a hiatus of sorts (Presuming you come back to see my pretty face :P), I feel like keeping it going is the best way to go since I don't want to see this die. So, mind letting me help? School is starting for me as well, but after years of that, band, and work, I've come to manage my time well. (Granted, I didn't have college classes then. ugu) Keep in mind, this RP would probably go at a slower rate if I helped at all, not that that's a bad thing.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • I offer myself as tribute along with Final Sentinel. No matter what, I will not allow this to die off. If you dont accept my as a GM im fine, but I want to see this continue and I will do anything in my power to keep it going. Whilst I am going to be continuing uni soon, I can still devote time to this.

Chalifoux

Years
  • As part of our conundrum, Josh seems very reluctant on keeping the Roleplay going, and I honestly don't blame him, it's the only thing he actually logged into PC for, and I understand he has a life of his own as we all do. So, in response to this matter, I have decided to hand control of the Roleplay to Kirk and Nyx, assuming the rest of you have to complaints on the matter. Case of there being none, I'd be letting the two of them access the GM stuff Josh and I already had planned so that they can continue the story with a certain guideline, while also earning creative control to create and retcon everything regarding the Roleplay as they please. And if no further comments are to be made in regards to this, I'd be more than happy to appoint Nyx and Kirk as the new Game Masters of HOLON mythos. ~ In regards to the first posts of the IC and OOC, I can try to convince Peter, Maddy or Rika to use mod majikks and transfer thread ownership to either or both of you. Or I can update the threads whenever you ask me to, up to you ~​

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I think i will be dropping out. It won't be the same with new GMs. Sorry bout this, but it is just how i feel.

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • Woo I'm gm partner'd with one of the most intelligent people I know!

I think i will be dropping out. It won't be the same with new GMs. Sorry bout this, but it is just how i feel.

Aw, well I dont know if I should take that as an insult or not. I find it reasonble, however. Hope you have fun with your new RP E&M. If my logic serves me correct, which it does most of the time, there is another spot open. That makes two spots open, where eeveeandmew has left along with Yamagi. We are still awaiting Wooliest Steam's SU.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    It is not an insult. I just get used to one gm's style for a particular RP, and i just find it hard to like the switch of GMs. Im not saying you would not be a good gm, im just saying it would seem weird to suddenly have a different gm. Feel free to use megan if you want to to finish her story.

Chalifoux

Years
  • If my logic serves me correct, which it does most of the time, there is another spot open. That makes two spots open, where eeveeandmew has left along with Yamagi. We are still awaiting Wooliest Steam's SU.

Three spots, Chuckles also left after letting us know with an OOC post in the IC Thread (and we should probably let him know about that).

It is not an insult. I just get used to one gm's style for a particular RP, and i just find it hard to like the switch of GMs. Im not saying you would not be a good gm, im just saying it would seem weird to suddenly have a different gm. Feel free to use megan if you want to to finish her story.

And I understand the feeling whole-heartedly, and apologize for any and all inconveniences we have caused. ~​

Back