• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Interested in your shiny Sandshrew. Check my list. Click the link in my sig. =]

Would like to offer Adamant Ralts (since its rare and I have a clone already). But I can offer other things, I'll just need to get them cloned (and I can't do that myself).

Years
  • I have a 5IV Tyrunt with Elemental Fangs and DD (Shiny). ^^ Looking through your list now.

Is it jolly natured?

Now that I think about it, honestly, even if it is Adamant, I'll take it as mine doesn't have Dragon Dance.

Interested in your shiny Sandshrew. Check my list. Click the link in my sig. =]

Would like to offer Adamant Ralts (since its rare and I have a clone already). But I can offer other things, I'll just need to get them cloned (and I can't do that myself).

Sure can do. Is it okay if I take a look at your list to see what else I'm interested in? I can clone back if necessary.

Years
  • Yes they are. Except legendaries and events.

I've hit a glitch in Pokemon Bank, though, and now I can't Bank (and more importantly, can't clone) despite still technically having all of the Pokemon I have listed. Luckily I have all the originals (except most events) and multiple boxes of clones so I can still trade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Hey, That's an impressive list! I'm really interested in the shiny hasty greninja that you have, however I don't have amazing pokemon to trade it for ): I do have a mewtwo with naive nature from my old play through I don't remember what IVs it had, hopefully we can trade ?

Thanks for reading.

Years
  • Hey, That's an impressive list! I'm really interested in the shiny hasty greninja that you have, however I don't have amazing pokemon to trade it for ): I do have a mewtwo with naive nature from my old play through I don't remember what IVs it had, hopefully we can trade ?

Thanks for reading.

Not interested, sorry. (Unless it has 31/31/31/31/31/31 IVs, which I highly doubt)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hey I've got a non competetive shiny garden patern vivillon for trade. Are you interested?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'm interested in these:
    tangela, lapras, natu, pineco, skitty, numel, litwick, doublade and bergmite
    If you not mind to CMT for what you would like for those please.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • It is Adamant. And just a question about some that you have, the ones I am interested in are:

Gourgiest (SS)
    Pineco
    Chespin
    Finnekin
    Greninja (HP Fire)

Are any of these nicknameable?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hey I've got a kalos bred 5IV shiny feraligator could I possibly get that spritzee I've been after for it?

overdid

queen
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Hi there,

I'm probably out of my league here, but I was wondering if you'd like to trade your:
    Xerneas, Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Yveltal, Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Zygarde, Adamant - 31/31/30/x/31/31

In the spoiler blow, is a list of shiny competitive Gen 6 Pokemon I have to offer.
    I'd be happy to trade two of mine, for one of yours.

Please, let me know by PM.
    Thanks in advance.

Spoiler:

Years

Let me check if I have them available. As I've said Bank has glitched me out and I have no solution to getting back some of my Pokemon at this moment.
    It is Adamant. And just a question about some that you have, the ones I am interested in are:

Gourgiest (SS)
    Pineco
    Chespin
    Finnekin
    Greninja (HP Fire)

Are any of these nicknameable?
    Unfortunately no. Sorry.
    Hey I've got a kalos bred 5IV shiny feraligator could I possibly get that spritzee I've been after for it?
    Thanks for the offer, but I've explicitly stated Gen II starters in my exclude list. Sorry. (Plus I'll probably be getting a Totodile soon)
    Hi there,

I'm probably out of my league here, but I was wondering if you'd like to trade your:
    Xerneas, Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Yveltal, Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Zygarde, Adamant - 31/31/30/x/31/31

In the spoiler blow, is a list of shiny competitive Gen 6 Pokemon I have to offer.
    I'd be happy to trade two of mine, for one of yours.

Please, let me know by PM.
    Thanks in advance.

Spoiler:
    I've checked your shop, and saw a notice that you don't deal with cloned Pokemon. Because of that, I'm assuming you don't accept hacked Pokemon, I don't think we'll make a deal. Sorry. Feel free to correct me if my assumption is wrong, though.

overdid

queen
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    I do accept cloned Pokemon for personal (competitive) use, which this is.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hey I've got the tyrunt you're looking for it is 5IV -SP. ATK and it has the moves fire fang, thunder fang, ice fang, and dragon dance. With the jolly nature of couse. May I please trade it for that spritzee I've been after?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    I noticed you want a Kalos Timid Mewtwo, I have a 31/30/31/31/31/31 Timid Mewtwo.

If you ever solve your Pokebank problem (unless you use the 2 3DS method to clone) then I can let you clone that Mewtwo. Unless you don't take cloning request. :O

Years
    I only have Natu, Pineco, Doublade, Litwick (flash fire), and Bergmite at the moment. I'll take a look at your shop to see if you have anything that interests me.

I do accept cloned Pokemon for personal (competitive) use, which this is.

I'll have a look at your shop. Keep in mind that I listed legendaries for trade for other legendaries only so I'm looking for a 2:1 if that's okay, unless you have a Pokemon that really interests me. If not then oh well...
    Hey I've got the tyrunt you're looking for it is 5IV -SP. ATK and it has the moves fire fang, thunder fang, ice fang, and dragon dance. With the jolly nature of couse. May I please trade it for that spritzee I've been after?

Deal, give me time to clone using the slow method, though, as I still cannot access bank.
    I noticed you want a Kalos Timid Mewtwo, I have a 31/30/31/31/31/31 Timid Mewtwo.

If you ever solve your Pokebank problem (unless you use the 2 3DS method to clone) then I can let you clone that Mewtwo. Unless you don't take cloning request. :O
    I could hand it over to someone else to clone it faster and give it back to you if you wish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back