• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sure thing :)

Interested in these (huge list I know, but I can reduce demands if I don't have enough in return):

Caterpie, Weedle, Paras, Farfetch'd, Omanyte, Spinarak, Aipom, Ralts (F), Roselia, Luvdisc, Glameow, Pansear, Panpour, Yamask, Deerling (Spring), Pawniard, Bouffalant, Scatterbug (Garden), Helioptile

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Hey man! Decided to come back to TC today and figured if anyone would have nice new things for me, it'd be you. I was not wrong! :D

I'm interested in the following from your list: Dream Ball Sentret, Level Ball Girafarig, Sport Ball Nincada, Moon Ball Swablu, Love Ball Cherubi, Heavy Ball Munchlax, Dream Ball Finneon, and your HP Ice Pichu. My list can he found here. I will be updating my mons here in just a bit if you can't find enough things you like on there! :P

Years
  • Hey man! Decided to come back to TC today and figured if anyone would have nice new things for me, it'd be you. I was not wrong! :D

I'm interested in the following from your list: Dream Ball Sentret, Level Ball Girafarig, Sport Ball Nincada, Moon Ball Swablu, Love Ball Cherubi, Heavy Ball Munchlax, Dream Ball Finneon, and your HP Ice Pichu. My list can he found here. I will be updating my mons here in just a bit if you can't find enough things you like on there! :P

I just came back only a couple days ago as well. welcome back bro

Intrested in Zubat, Exeggcute, Tauros, Clamperl, Scraggy, Vivillon (Continental), Vivillion (Meadow), and Helioptile (HP Ice) :)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I just came back only a couple days ago as well. welcome back bro

Intrested in Zubat, Exeggcute, Tauros, Clamperl, Scraggy, Vivillon (Continental), Vivillion (Meadow), and Helioptile (HP Ice) :)

Sounds great! Give me just a bit to fully arrange the rest of my shinies and to close those for you :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Interested in these (huge list I know, but I can reduce demands if I don't have enough in return):

Caterpie, Weedle, Paras, Farfetch'd, Omanyte, Spinarak, Aipom, Ralts (F), Roselia, Luvdisc, Glameow, Pansear, Panpour, Yamask, Deerling (Spring), Pawniard, Bouffalant, Scatterbug (Garden), Helioptile

Sounds good to me, I'll pick stuff from your shop. The Spinarak was probably powersaved to be in Safari Ball as it has its HA, want to pick some other pokemon? ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Insomnia is not its hidden ability, fortunately

and sure, I can take vivillon instead

Arrrgh why did I say it was HA xD Someone kill me for my stupidity u_u
    I already cloned Spinarak before I thought that anyway, so that's all good.
    Great! Thanks :)

Some things I'd want are the Pokemon you're about to get from Amaura, could I wait till you're done trading with her? (him? @_@ I dunno.. sorry xD) I have a list already though.

Years
  • Arrrgh why did I say it was HA xD Someone kill me for my stupidity u_u
    I already cloned Spinarak before I thought that anyway, so that's all good.
    Great! Thanks :)

Some things I'd want are the Pokemon you're about to get from Amaura, could I wait till you're done trading with her? (him? @_@ I dunno.. sorry xD) I have a list already though.

we've traded already

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Not yet. I'll update it later tonight, probably.

You can list what Pokemon you want and I'll have them cloned. (probably within 12 hours as I have to go somewhere today)

These:

- Bellsprout
    - HP Ice Pichu
    - Phanpy
    - Smoochum
    - Treecko
    - Numel
    - Feebas
    - Gothita
    - Bunnelby
    - Jungle Scatterbug
    - Marine Vivillon
    - Polar Vivillon
    - Continental Vivillon
    - HP Ice Helioptile
    - Exeggcute
    - Skarmory

I'll pick 3 more when you get the list updated if that's alright? :)

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hey Mr.Arjen Roben =), I'm interested in your tailow, would you be interest in any of these :

shiny 6ivs HA timid Froakie, shiny 6ivs HA Impish chespin, shiny 6ivs adamant marill, shiny 5ivs timid treecko, shiny 5ivs HA relaxed eevee, shiny 5ivs adamant mudkipz, shiny 5ivs shroomish, shiny 6ivs Adamant shuppet, shiny 6ivs Modest HA nidoran, shiny 5ivs vulpix .

All of them are perfect IV spread(except for eevee), and UT. Will provide more info if interest ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back