• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: “Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution” the next Pokémon Movie title

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • A Mewetwo movie is always great but I personally feel I will not like this if this is settled in the AU timeline. I hope this movie is settled in the main Pokemon anime timeline. That's all I ask for.

It?s AU timeline because if it?s current timeline, then that would require the utilization of the current Alolan cast. They didn?t do it for Movie 20. They didn?t do it for Movie 21 so why stop the trend with Movie 22?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2019
    Looks awesome, but I do hope that Gen 8 will get some dedicated movies unlike gen 7.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    The Mewtwo movie is going to be incorporating the new timeline universe of ?Pok?mon I Choose You!? - so it?s going to be a completely new and unrelated concept from the first movie.

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    Oh boy, I can't wait to see how they'll handle Mewtwo this time. We got a pacifist, gender-swapped Mewtwo in Movie 16, so watch us get a progressive, non-binary, vegan Mewtwo in this one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Oh boy, I can't wait to see how they'll handle Mewtwo this time. We got a pacifist, gender-swapped Mewtwo in Movie 16, so watch us get a progressive, vegan Mewtwo in this one.

Please no... That would be even WORSE than Movie 16 Mewtwo. At least THAT Mewtwo was established to be a different one, while they're going to use the first one here, outright character assassination in its "finest."

Back