• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

† Twilight's Nature/IV Breeding Service †

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Are you backed up requests at the moment Twi, or would you have time to breed me a Mantine?? I'm looking for a bold one with IV's 23/x/31/31/x/18. You can CMT if you want and if there is nothing there that interests you let me know via VM and I can tell you about some other stuff I can get cloned for you.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Greene1516: Breeding wise, I have the Togepi. Trading wise, omg, I'm so backed up. I'm not on when others are on or they don't respond. XD

I VM'd you, as normal non iv bred Pokemon don't appeal to me. I'm eying the shiny Shieldon, though. I have some PP Max and TMs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Species:Eevee
    Nature:Timid
    Ability:whatever comes with it
    Egg Moves:none
    IVs: Hp / Atk / Def / Sp Atk31 / Sp Def / Speed31 (I can try to max out 2-3 stats)
    Hatched or not: (If so, location?)hatched anywhere
    i guess cmt when you get it

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
    Sorry guys, my mom took away my games. I'm not sure when I may get them back, so I may have to close this shop early. :<

pinkpanther8u: I have two quint flawless Bagon. I doubt I'll IV breed yet another Bagon. Which nature did you have in mind if you don't want the already hatched ones?

Valen: I doubt I'll get around to breeding, seeing my current situation. You may have to find someone else to breed, sorry.

TwilightBlade

Years
    pinkpanther8u: It's called, check the first post.

Bagon
    o Adamant Female: 31 / 31 / 31 / 12 / 31 / 31 **
    o Adamant Male: 27 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 28
    o Modest Male: 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 ** [with Hydro Pump]

I temporarily have my games back but I won't be taking any breeding requests (just Mantine). I'll finish old requests, may take new trading requests, but otherwise, I'm closing this later today. My life's just been.. Awful.. And someone I know doesn't have her life anymore today.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Species: baltoy.
    Nature: impish.
    Ability: levitate.
    Egg Moves:n/a
    IVs: Hp 31 / Atk whatever you can get / Def 31 / Sp Atk dont care/ Sp Def 31/ Speed as high as possible
    Hatched or not: (If so, location?) hatched dont care where

i can offer a pcp or a docile july 18th movie arceus.

edit: nvm just saw above post.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back