• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

† Twilight's Nature/IV Breeding Service †

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Can I adopt your mild male Torchic, the last calm Mareep on the list going down and the first Bagon on your list?
    Those 3 are fine. If you want to trade now, give me like 5 minutes to find them, lol.

Can I adopt the Scyther then?
    The Scyther is marked ** so it is not free. What's your offer? Do you have any simple shiny or pokemon with high IVs?

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • Those 3 are fine. If you want to trade now, give me like 5 minutes to find them, lol.

The Scyther is marked ** so it is not free. What's your offer? Do you have any simple shiny or pokemon with high IVs?

kk Can you mark them where there high in IV's so I wont get confused when I get them?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Take your time. I'm in no rush. Already on wifi and reading some webcomics, lol. ^^

Thanks a lot. I didn't expect the items though. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Yes.

Maybe I can do that, as I have a competitive Porygon Z. Still, you won't be seeing any progress until a few days. I need to finish what I started, okies.

I already have a shiny Gastly and TRU Regi. I have most common events/shinies.

Here's what I've got in shinies: Shiny Victreebel, eevee, swinub, phanpy, magby, chikorita, marill, mareep, totodile, buneary, surskit, minun, glameow...that I can clone. Do any of those interest you?

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Okay it's a deal. :3
    Tell me when you're on.
    And it's not a goat, it's an unicorn. ;-;

Wolf_

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Hmm, nature of the Arceus? If the Charmander turns out well and/or you can order more critters, I would love to have an Arceus. I have a Docile one. D:
    ---------
    Docile D:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Take your time. I'm in no rush. Already on wifi and reading some webcomics, lol. ^^

Thanks a lot. I didn't expect the items though. ^^
    Yeah, I felt bad for not having the Pokemon you requested. :S
    Here's what I've got in shinies: Shiny Victreebel, eevee, swinub, phanpy, magby, chikorita, marill, mareep, totodile, buneary, surskit, minun, glameow...that I can clone. Do any of those interest you?
    Shiny Chikorita is cool.
    Okay it's a deal. :3
    Tell me when you're on.
    And it's not a goat, it's an unicorn. ;-;
    Where's the horn? D: I'll PM you, lol.
    well I have a Naughty Sneasel with 31 ivs in attack and speed
    Hmm anything else? I have a competitive Weavile somewhere. >_<
    Hmm, nature of the Arceus? If the Charmander turns out well and/or you can order more critters, I would love to have an Arceus. I have a Docile one. D:
    ---------
    Docile D:
    Aww.. And I just finished Charmander. D: I'm interested in your Japanese Rash Ditto.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • shiny Gligar Impish with great ivs 25/31/30/31/30/1

I already have a shiny Gligar; it's just not listed.

Don't list the following:

Absol, Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Altaria, Ampharos, Arbok, Arcanine, Azumarill, Blastoise, Blaziken, Blissey, Breloom, Charizard, Claydol, Dragonite, Delcatty, Dewgong, Eeveelutions, Electivire, Empoleon, Froslass, Gallade, Garchomp, Gengar, Gliscor, Gyarados, Honchkrow, Infernape, Lapras, Lucario, Lumineon, Kingdra, Machamp, Magmortar, Mamoswine, Marowak, Milotic, Metagross, Ninetales, Porygon-Z, Primeape, Rapidash, Salamence, Scizor, Sharpedo, Skarmory, Snorlax, Starmie, Swampert, Togekiss, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Venomoth, Weavile, Weezing, Yanmega

These are most of my IV bred parents, rofl.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    could I also have this?
    Bagon
    o Adamant Female: 24 / 31 / 29 / 26 / 31 / 31
    fC:3824-6727-1457

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back