• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Neos congrats on the über award/best of the month. You earned it bud! ;) Those screenshots fail to disappoint, and it's cool how you're using different tiles, and nice palettes! Keep it up! :D

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Wow, Congratulations! Im really surprised when i seen this hack as the Uber, but, it deserved it. It would not have to be a surprise, hehe, since, Alexmad won the Uber in December, his pupil will win it soon, hehe.
    The Mt. Moon Stars are too raised, scatter more they, hehe, good luck, and Congrats once more!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Wow! Neos did won the Über this month!!!

...Then why am I not surprised? :P

Really, I'm happy for how the hack is getting better and better, it shows me that I have a good eye for recognizing outstanding hacks.
    Well Neos, you know, if you happen to find me on MSN, and you need something script related, don't be afraid to ask, since this hack really deserves some help from my part... Jojo!

Wow... looking at the history three out of the last four über were given to spanish-speaking people... Aguante la comunidad hispanoparlante! XD

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    Wow! Neos did won the Über this month!!!

...Then why am I not surprised? :P

Really, I'm happy for how the hack is getting better and better, it shows me that I have a good eye for recognizing outstanding hacks.
    Well Neos, you know, if you happen to find me on MSN, and you need something script related, don't be afraid to ask, since this hack really deserves some help from my part... Jojo!

Wow... looking at the history three out of the last four über were given to spanish-speaking people... Aguante la comunidad hispanoparlante! XD

This hack doesn't need a good eye to tell that it's a great one :P

Anyways, congrats, Neos, but although you have gotten an award, you still have a responsibility to hack *gets killed* :D

Good luck on your project, and adios~

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
    Years
    This hack is awesome and so nicely put together from what I've seen in the screenshots. Congratulations on winning the uber award, I'm sure you deserve it. Keep the progress going Neos, you're doing such an amazing job.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Thanks for your support, i like all the opinions!!! thanks!!!

And here new scans, It´s inside of the Mt. Moon, Remember the Meteor Cave in Emerald? here are the same tiles!!!!
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

And i invent an Idea very cool, YOU CAN CAPTURE ALL THE POKEMON LEGENDARY in this hack, You question, How, If the Overwolds are little. And the answer is Statues pokemon, It´s one in every cave, Sea or forest... in this moment, i give two makes, the celebi shrine in Viridian Forest and...

The Regirock is now abalible in kanto!!!

ok, check the scans and hold an opinion...

chau

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    The new screenies look very cool. ^^ I'm really looking forward to see how the idea with statue Pokemon will work IN game. And I love the new tiles you've used (not Emerald's, I'm talking about inside the cavern where you meet Regirock).

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Wow, new screens are amazing, i always like to see an cave like these in Pokémon, I really like the palletes of the Regirock Cave, and the meteor cave tiles gives a cool breeze, hehe. Keep up the good work, Cya!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    You question, How, If the Overwolds are little. And the answer is Statues pokemon, It´s one in every cave, Sea or forest... in this moment, i give two makes, the celebi shrine in Viridian Forest and...

AH... That's a neat idea!!! Wonder if people really got that... But I got it, for sure! Perhaps other rom hackers will use the idea to make their legendaries work (and for me, to save OWs, considering how much I like to save them for important things...)

Nice to see new ideas popping out of your head! :P
    As always, you show us awesome stuff. I hope you don't give us too much access to the legendaries right away, though. We have patience, and we know we'll got them through hard work...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So, will the locations of each legendary have their own theme? That I will keep out for. ;) Nice screens yet again - just love Regirock's location, and the nice orange-ish tiles used! ;D So when will these legendaries be accessible, and what are the levels you're thinking of for them?

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Uh oh,is that statue Regirock's sprite in pokemon mystery dungeon?So cool!
    Keep up the good work,Neos.Hope you make us even more surprise!

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    Thanks for your support, i like all the opinions!!! thanks!!!

And here new scans, It´s inside of the Mt. Moon, Remember the Meteor Cave in Emerald? here are the same tiles!!!!

And i invent an Idea very cool, YOU CAN CAPTURE ALL THE POKEMON LEGENDARY in this hack, You question, How, If the Overwolds are little. And the answer is Statues pokemon, It´s one in every cave, Sea or forest... in this moment, i give two makes, the celebi shrine in Viridian Forest and...

The Regirock is now abalible in kanto!!!

ok, check the scans and hold an opinion...

chau

:P How can you invent that idea if it's already been thought of? Anyways, nice work you got here, except that Regirock is fugly :( Why don't you just use the old one? Of course, this is all my opinion, and you can disregard it totally :D

I propose you good luck in your hacking abilities, and that you don't quit, because a lot of people will go all spammy on you and you will have no life will be greatly disappointed. UNTIL NEXT TIME :D

EDIT: Quote's a bit big :( Maybe I'll edit it a bit later, if you want me to.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey Neos... Just be careful, because if you're gonna be tile changing every cave tileset to put in legendaries, you may end up using lots of rom space, and... bye bye scripts! :(

So, try to use some OWs for them as well, we don't want to end up having a good game graphically, but without events, right?

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Hey Neos... Just be careful, because if you're gonna be tile changing every cave tileset to put in legendaries, you may end up using lots of rom space, and... bye bye scripts! :(
    Actually, FireRed has more than 7MBs (about 45.05%) of empty space. More than enough for a whole lot of scripts if you asked me. ^^

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    The initial pokemon will be Earth/rock, Elecktric, Water, a good balance is ... and the pokemon will be Marrep, spheal and not yet I have the earthen ... confirmedly...

I might, now hold an opinion as like table cover but:
    This ...

Or this ...

Diganme ... to me I am desirable but gray ... XD ...

Good-bye ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back