• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

peirau

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Nice hack:)
    I like it,the G/S/C trainers are nice;) .

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]
    and some extras of the "new" trainers:
    It seems that the Celebi statue can make you travel through time so you can get the actual Celebi! If that's what you've done, I take my hat off to you. ^^

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, the day I actually play a game in which you really travel to the past, I'm gonna be happy... It may be a bit un-original now, since many tried the "travels to the past" event. But, perhaps, you'll be able to make a complete game in which you actually do it.

I'd like to see how Cerulean will be looking with those tiles you showed in the other forum.

The best for you, as always!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Wow Neos, those are superb bud! Traveling to the past sounds very exciting. I seen screenshots of time travel but never played it. I'll wait patiently for this amazing hack you got here buddy. It looks very unique and wonderful all around. You sure have put a lot into it and it shows, good luck to you my friend.:20:

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Me encanta lo que has hecho con mis "tiles"! es muy interesante ver como la gente usa mi trabajo. Pero como han dicho me parece que deberias hacer los arboles que usas todo el tiempo un poco mas oscuros.

I love what you have done with my tiles, its interesting to see how people use my work. But as people have said I think you should darken the trees used most of the time a little bit.

Grim_Junior

Kill'n the game since 2006
    Years
    Great work! Those are the best graphics i've seen in a hack so far!
    Even if you relesed it in spanish only i would still download even though i won understad a word theyre sayig! LOL. keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Time to pick the Hack of the Month for February 2007.

Congrats, Neos~ :D

The amount of work and detail you have put in your Hack really sticks out, and deserves this award.
    Keep up the good work.

Your Hack thread will be stickied for a month from now.

~stickied~

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Wow, congrats man.

I am sure this hack is a good hack,

I will support this hack knowing it got such an award.

All the best of luck ;)

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Oh!!! O.o I´m Crying, my hack is the hack of the month!!! T_T, thanks everebody, specially a Kyledove for Existing, and his greatest talent in the spriting... ok... after this...

Sorry, but with the exams, i don´t have much time to the hack, so, the next week, i show you more scans, i promess to you!!! ok?

Here some scans, First, the New Mt. Moon, it´s the garden!!! and here are many wild omanytes and Kabuto, and only was a Aerodactile, only one!!!

And... later... The new Cerelulean City, Ít´s So pink XD...

And the new Gym... of the Whitney!!!

This is all... bye!!!

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Very nice tiles man.

Keep up the work, cant wait to see more.

Congrats on this ;)

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Congratulations for winning the Hack of the Month award! ^^ Remember when I told you that a good hack will attract attention even if it's not in English? *does the happy dance*

*checks out the new screenies* I love these stars. It looks as if the whole cave is floating. And the pink-ness of Cerulean is interesting. Aww... I really can't wait for an Alpha, Beta, Sigma or whatever!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Cool, you got an award too:D Nice, very nice. You deserve uber bud, congrats. Ooo, wonderful screenshots you posted too, I love them!

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I like the colours, the uniqueness of such a good hack!

Cant wait till you finish it, take your time :)

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    wow

neon your hack is truly amazing, the graphics, palletes and tiles are outstanding, as for the title screen, wow! the blastoise is ..... wow! cant wait to see how this turns out it looks realy promising!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back