• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.•*•(¯`•.*The Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon Fan Club *.•´¯)•*•.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Which is your favorite, Jolteon, Flareon, or Vaporeon?
    Used to be Jolteon, but now it's Flareon. I just like Fire-types more than Electric-types. Plus Flareon is cuter, in my opinion.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Probably Jolteon because of its speed, and the fact that it looks so bad-ass, and the fact that I just kinda like electric-elements better than both fire and water.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Hey peoples... Can I join?

Of course, I'll add you to the list. Welcome and have fun!

Jolteon because of its speed, it's top stats are just reversed from Espeon...

Well, you're not a member, so this would be considered a spam, but I'll be nice and say nothing. You have to join before you answer topics, though.

May I join up please? *puppy dog eyes*

*Melts because of puppy dog eyes* Of course you may join! I'll add you to the list. X3

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years

Probably Jolteon because of its speed, and the fact that it looks so bad-ass, and the fact that I just kinda like electric-elements better than both fire and water.

Yeah, i guess mine's sorta a tie between Jolteon and Flareon (Water types are too common and there are some much better ones out there O.O)
    But i think Flareon edges out a bit over Jolteon, I just like how it looks XD

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Jolteon looks the coolist, Flareon looks the cutest, and Vaporeon looks cute as well. This is all in my opion so if you disagree I dont really care.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey DarkIllusion! Didn't expect you making an FC. You're part of like every FC that appears on the front page. Anyways, even though I only formed an Espeon FC, I love all Eeveelutions, but Espeon's my fav (hence my FC), but still, could I join?

You, FLY and I should form a Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Espeon FC xD

P.S. Great front banner, did you make it yourself?
    oooooo... ima make a banner!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Jolteon looks the coolist, Flareon looks the cutest, and Vaporeon looks cute as well. This is all in my opion so if you disagree I dont really care.

I agree fully. Jolteon's electricity looks awesome, and flareys fwuffyness = <33

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    ... ... ... I say this everytime, do I have to pick? I have my reasons for liking each of them.
    Flareon: I am a dedicated Fire Pokemon lover, plus its so cute.
    Vaporeon: It can learn some pretty cool moves (can't count how many times it saved my butt)
    Jolteon: It just looks like it was born for fighting and I love its voice (also it was my powerhouse on XD)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Thank you very much, DarkIllusion :)

Jolteon, because it looks the coolest of them all. Its speed is stunning too. But i still <3 Flareon and Vaporeon too!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Sweet.

Okay, I like 'em all of course, but my Favorite is Flareon. I feel like giving detailed descriptions today xD
    Flareon: As a fire lover I just can't help but like Flareon the most!
    Jolteon: My second favorite, Electric types have started to grow on me, and this Jolt of an Eon's got one cool lookin' body.
    Vaporeon: And my least favorite. As a fire lover, I can't help but feel less of a like-age for Vaporeon the water Eevee Evo. It's body is... weird-ish. But it's still cool. I remember when I was a kid, so stubborn of a fire lover, I had to choose Charmander to start off my Blue version, and I just couldn't beat Brock. So I had my friend trade me his Lv.21 Vaporeon, which, obviously, didn't obey me, but after many tries, I finally beat Brock. Good times.

But, I still love 'em all!

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I agree to most of that XD

NO, I do! XD

Thank you very much, DarkIllusion :)

You're very welcome. X3

And yeah, I couldn't think of much else to say, so here's a picture for all your amusement.
    .•*•(¯`•.*The Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon Fan Club *.•´¯)•*•.

I wish Flareon was in there as well, but it isn't. (Picture not drawn by me, even though it is very much like my usual drawing style. XD)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Awww... That is such an adorable picture! Jolteon looks especially cute, but Vaporeon doesn't look bad either... *huggles them both* O_o

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Vaporeon looks tiny compared to Jolteon. Bad proportionitism... if that is a word. Of course, Flareon I doesn't am have to lying be in the picture. It's really cool.

Back