• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.•*•(¯`•.*The Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon Fan Club *.•´¯)•*•.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Covet is better than Thief in my opinion, mainly because of the extra 30 PP it has :)

There are many pokemon with could make great thieves. Jolteon is possibly one of the better, but i bet Espeon would give it a run for its money and Vaporeon would be okay at it too :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Meh... I dont use either move. I dont like those kind of moves but they do come in handy in D/P with that Poison Orb.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I think them knowing Theif would be very useful. Of course, I don't really use Theif all that often, but it would still be cool. 83

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    xD, I cant actually really remember what thief does, but I like the new move Switcheroo!! It's dark type too~ Hehe that rhymes.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Dark type of trick? The name look cool though. Trick should be depend on smart...If it smart lower than foe how could it trick it?? Like covet should depend on cute (it's beg CUTELY anyway)...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yup a cool sounding dark type of trick. I havent tested it in battle yet though....
    Umm yeah we're drifting off-topic, so a topic to bring us back~

If Jolty was to fuse with Flarey, what abilities should it have as a hybrid fire/electric type??

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Energy Conversion
    Raise speed if attacked by electric, Raise Special Attack or attack when attacked by fire, It will nullify the damage and effect too (T wave won't paralyze it, volt absorb doesn't protect jolty from this)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    If Jolty was to fuse with Flarey, what abilities should it have as a hybrid fire/electric type??

well i dont use uber pokemon but then i would suggest flame body or static so it wouldnt be uber

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    uber is classified by stats and not ability. Note that some abilities have common ability (pressure, synchronize) and some pokemon with good ability with low stat such shedinja not classified uber. Sorry for going off topic

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Why does everybody think thief is that cool?
    I don't think so, i think it's rather uncool xD

Because its dark and theiving. XD

Yup a cool sounding dark type of trick. I havent tested it in battle yet though....
    Umm yeah we're drifting off-topic, so a topic to bring us back~

Hm...a Flareon Jolteon hybrid. That would be cool! Its abilities might be something like FlamingShock or ElectricFlame or something like that. 83 Or do you mean real abilities?

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Btw I just find some Interesting/Funny Fact... Many of member here agree that Jolteon doesn't have tail right? But It Does Learn Iron Tail... So How Jolteon use Iron Tail?? I knew it learn it because Eevee can learn it and after evolution no move will be deleted... But still this is strange....

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Btw I just find some Interesting/Funny Fact... Many of member here agree that Jolteon doesn't have tail right? But It Does Learn Iron Tail... So How Jolteon use Iron Tail?? I knew it learn it because Eevee can learn it and after evolution no move will be deleted... But still this is strange....
    We discussed an element of this some time before, and the conclusion was that if Jolty had a tail, then it would most likely be disguised as one of Jolty's spikes and for the use of Iron Tail, it would extend a bit and then well... glow into the Iron Tail attack.
    if you dont teach eevee iron tail , jolteon will never learn iron tail
    and oh eevee LEARNS iron tail not jolteon
    but it would still be weird though

Um, no you're wrong. Jolteon learns Iron Tail via the TM.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I knew it was discussed (but i forgot in which page). I just pointed out that jolty could learn iron tail (via breeding/eevee/or tm)... Another fact is that Flareon is the only non legendary fire type who could use rain dance (the other is entei, moltres and ho-oh)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Another fact is that Flareon is the only non legendary fire type who could use rain dance (the other is entei, moltres and ho-oh)

WHAT!!!! flareon could learn Rain dance? who would teach flareon rain dance?
    wow C&C you really know the eeveelutions huh?or are you browsing serebii?

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I just knew that it could learn Rain dance just like the other eeveelutions can. But I checked up at serebii is there any other fire type that could. Why giving Flary rain dance? It could help Jolty/Vappy in double battle (not actually try it) ^^

Back