• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.•*•(¯`•.*The Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon Fan Club *.•´¯)•*•.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    In third gen wise, flareon is forced to use non fire attack due to it's attack is higher. So it won't affect Flary attack. Beside flary fear earthquake more than water attack. It could boost vappy attack or give jolteon 100% of accuracy of thunder

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    but it isnt just earthquake any ground move thats suppose to be a dangerous move, anyways water and ground? doesnt make any difference when sweeping flareon scratch that any fire pokemon that comes its way

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I knew it was discussed (but i forgot in which page). I just pointed out that jolty could learn iron tail (via breeding/eevee/or tm)... Another fact is that Flareon is the only non legendary fire type who could use rain dance (the other is entei, moltres and ho-oh)
    xD, I actually cant remember which page it was either...
    WHAT!!!! flareon could learn Rain dance? who would teach flareon rain dance?
    wow C&C you really know the eeveelutions huh?or are you browsing serebii?
    No one really... it's really ridiculous.
    I just knew that it could learn Rain dance just like the other eeveelutions can. But I checked up at serebii is there any other fire type that could. Why giving Flary rain dance? It could help Jolty/Vappy in double battle (not actually try it) ^^
    xD, that's really all it can do. Help others. The fact that Flarey's SpAtk is already low suggests fire type attacks are definetly not going to be any help in battle, especially with Rain Dance.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    The only good thing from that maybe if you're running eeveelution team you can lure your oponent use water attack to flary and switch it with vappy to absorb it... Just for fun though. On the other hand vappy also could learn Sunny day (even some other water type pokemon also could)...
    We do have topic I believe...some page back about if flary and jolty combined what will the ability

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The only good thing from that maybe if you're running eeveelution team you can lure your oponent use water attack to flary and switch it with vappy to absorb it... Just for fun though. On the other hand vappy also could learn Sunny day (even some other water type pokemon also could)...
    Its not really ideal to have Flarey with the others. I suppose Baton Passing may help, but Umby is better suited to doing that out of the Eeveelutions.
    oh so theres no new topic?
    Seriously... dont just post, "do we have a new topic?" all the time. Either join in our discussions or come up with one instead.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well which of Flary, Jolty or Vappy do you think can handle stress the best?
    Hmm.. I reckon either Jolty or Vappy. Probably Vappy though because it seems the most calm usually.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Well which of Flary, Jolty or Vappy do you think can handle stress the best?
    If there is Espy i would choose it (it can calm mind ^^). Anyway this is the first gen so I choose...Flary. It eyes look like doesn't care for anything >.<

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'd say Vaporeon aswell.
    It's like...watery and calmiful. XD (New word)

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Jolteon ftw. Because um..
    Well, we did electrical discharges in science and it looked so kool~
    So Jolteon's act would be pleasing XD

Back