• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

• Shσσt tσ Kill •

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Shσσt tσ Kill

________
    RULES:

1) I only take 3 requests at a time. If my slots are full, then please wait until I'm done with the current requests.
    2) Credit is required in some way, shape or form unless stated otherwise.
    3) Low-Quality images are not welcome here.
    4) Do NOT edit any of my work before asking. If I messed up, let me fix my own mistake.
    5) If a request takes more than three days and I don't give an explanation, you have the right to pester about it.
    6) I reserve the right to a deny request for any reason (I rarely will without a good excuse).
    7) Use a form for every request.
    8) Obviously, follow all PC & GFX rules.

• Shσσt tσ Kill •

• Shσσt tσ Kill •

• Shσσt tσ Kill •

• Shσσt tσ Kill •

_______
    FORM:

Size:
    Render / Stock:
    Text:
    Other:

Hopefully I have enough inspiration to keep this one alive. >_>

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    ZOMFG ANOTHER SHOP! :DDD

I have to request from here, once I'm done with this theme.

Years
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Sorry about the requests not getting done yet. I've been quite busy. They'll be done by Tuesday, for sure.

Years
    Hi, I was wondering if you could by chance make a 50x50 avatar? It's for DA, 'cuz they want friggin' tiny avatars ><; If not, that's fine, just thought I'd ask.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    PEOPLE! You have to read what he says! He said only 3 requests! You 4 people shouldn't pressure him! jeez

Back